Sign in to follow this  
oilman

Oilman needs your help/feedback please

Our "new" website has been in development for the last three and a half months.

Our main focus areas have been product range, an easy to use online shop, easy site navigation and discounted Members Area for the Clubs and Forums that we are associated with.

The site is now available to view at http://www.opieoils.co.uk

We need as much feedback as possible from Members here to enable us to pass any important comments back to our web designers.

We would be most grateful if you would take a look at your convienience and let us know what you think as all feedback is valuable to us and our design team.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Simon and Guy

Looks good, only things I would suggest is in the oil section for example make the manufacturers name a slightly larger font and have it as a link, also it would be better if the links were a few shades lighter than the headings to make them stand out a bit more.

Yeah looks good, MUCH better than the old one!

How much are the Brembo GT kits? ;-)

This page is being finalised, should be up in a couple of days.

Cheers

Simon

Dont love white on black when it comes to commericial or business sites but from what others have written maybe its just me.

Best of luck

White on black is a general website design no, no.

But it looks good to me and its easy to use. Is that how much 4 litres of mobile one is now! I thought it was about £36 or something.

Good, logical site.

White on black is eyecatching for titles but for larger amounts of text is a bit fatiguing IMO. Keep it simple there - not everyone is impressed by flash colour/contrast effects.

What do I know, though, I am a mere user. :roll:

Just had a quick look. Yep, am liking that, nice and uncluttered and easy to nav - not like a lot I've been to

Thanks for all the feedback, there are some very knowledgeable people about.

We have made some changes as a consequence of the comments that we recieved over a large number of forums.

There are still parts of the site that are undergoing changes and new pages to be added especially in the "Members Section".

There are a couple of features that we would like to draw your attention to.

1. Members Discount Section (to which you have access).

All you need to do is go to this page http://www.opieoils.co.uk/Members.aspx and then request an access code. Users of this forum are entitled to the discounted prices.

2. Recommend me an oil.

Just use this feature here http://www.opieoils.co.uk/performance_lubricants/ to obtain a recommendation for your car. Please bear in mind, the more information we have the better.

3. Register with us.

Why not register so that you can buy anytime and so that we remember your details here https://www.opieoils.co.uk/Login.aspx you can also request to be informed of any special offers by email.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Simon