Sign in to follow this  
veeDuB_Rado

Damaged Sill now with pics

Right, I've had a while to calm down now, but when I went to go out and get a CD from the car earlier, I noticed half my bbs cap was off, thought som pikey git tried nicking my wheels, but then I went to look at the other wheel and I noticed a huge dent on the underside of my sideskirt, it looks bloody awful and it's noticeable :mad: it seems they jacked it up in the wrong place, this pisses me off so much now because I wanted to get the car in fab condition ready for Ultimate Dubs, but I have no idea how I'm gonna fix it?

I don't have pics as it's rainin and the camera aint mine.

And I'm bloody skint atm, and I just don't know how to get round this, and I have no idea which wanker done this :(...

Nasty one chap.

You have had a bit of a run of wan*ers messing with your ride recently.

Im guessing an insurance claim would be a bad one if you are trying to build a no claims. especially with what you pay.

Sorry mate can only offer sympathy. and you might want to get yourself a proximity alarm.

Bad news mate :( . Same guy that threw the brick at your car before? Did you mess him up and now he's come back for revenge?

Sorry to hear that mate, I can imagine how p***ed off you must be. Hope you find a way to get it sorted out soon.

Bad news mate :( . Same guy that threw the brick at your car before? Did you mess him up and now he's come back for revenge?

No I'm not the sort of person to take revenge on people.

But I'm just hoping I can sort it bfore Ultimate....because the car will be up for sale on the stand...

you done your bearings and bushes yet mate?

Not yet, bloke who livees down the Lea was meant to be doing it 2 weeks ago...but he's gone on holiday now, not sure when he's back.

Me neither, but I thought you had it in for him from reading that other post?

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 3&start=17

Messing with someones car is severely out of order, I hope its sortable. :)

True, but I've never had a criminal record or never been in trouble and ideally I want to keepit that way, unless I saw that person on a Saturday night when I would be drunk, it'd be a different story.

u sellin up then mate?

what u going for nrxt a G :lol:

Well if I do manage to seel at the show, then it will have to be a g60, as I can't get insured at 18 for a vr.

yeah... i found the g60 to be more expensive on insurance when i was getting quotes and looking around....

why u selling 16v?

scarlett, Well firstly, it's to make way for a g60, and secondly, I don't think I could get any better advertisement for it, to be honest...I have no idea what it's worth? Hopefully somebody might see some value in it?

Paul B, cheers,

ZippyVR6, ta mate

triggermyson, That's strange, I can only get insured on a g60, not a vr yet.

Gutted for you mate. It's gonna have to be one of those things you have to put up with and ignore untill (( if/when )) the time comes to get it sorted. Your running issues are more of a problem!

Yeh that is a bugger and one of those things you'll always notice when looking at the car. Have you still not sorted out your running issues?

Walesy, true!

triggermyson, I'm 99% sure it's the timing, but I'm too skint ( and jobless ) at the mo to get it sorted.

( I put in 3 job applications in the past 10 days so hopefully something will come of that )