Sign in to follow this  
Trig

Mille Miglia MM11 Plus - Opinions Please!

Speaking as a bit of a wheel novice, these look pretty damn nice to me.

Is Mille Miglia a good wheel manufacturer has anyone ever put these wheels on a C (search came up with nada)? They are in the list of Corrado VR6 wheels on http://www.performancealloys.com . I want a simple 5 spoke wheel and I would imagine these would look good (photoshop anyone?).. Do you think they would look crap?

mm_mmiiplus.jpg

reminds me of the old Racing Dynamics alloys you used to get on BM's.

I can imagine it'll look a lot live haywires 5 spokes (can't remember what they are)

should work

as far as i have always known, Mille Miglia is a quality make. Have never had any myself. Nearly bought a set a couple of years ago but then Borbet C's came up so never bothered.

Yeh Phat that's kind of the idea!

Saw the pics of his new speedlines and loved them, so I want to stick with 5 spokes myself and these looked nice.

And they're cheaper than the RC's which I was thinking about...

LOL - Oh I dunno... Not in a position to buy right now anyway so I guess I can put some thought into it while I wait.

Keep your speedo's man, don't go down the boring old 17" 5 spoke route!

Have you driven a raddo on 17's?

Or at least get something with a dish :wink:

Well I certainly wouldn't sell the speedlines, 'cos they are cool. If I did buy new ones i'd get 16's they seem to be the best compromise. :? :?

Any recommendations?

Yeah , 16's would be better.

It's hard to recommend wheels, as they are a personal preferance typa thing.

I had rims that most people hated with a passion, but I liked, so it's difficult to say. I would always prefer to have something a bit un-usual rather than a set of BBS for example(( although I do love alot of BBS )) And I would always prefer to have 15's on aswell.

I think your car looks lovely as it is..nice and standard (( with the obligitory drop ))

they do look good,very nearly bought a set myself although they were 18" though,seen loads of corrados wearing them though

seen loads of corrados wearing them though

Oh.. Did a search on the fourm and they didn't come up so I assumed they were unchartered territory. Part of the attraction was that I thought they hadn't been done before. Still like them though. :)

i may get shot here?? but arent plain 5 spokes a bit boring. thay look ok with a big polished lip. but otherwise i think there dull.