Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

my midnight blue vr6,vortech charged, stealth results p3

well i bought this one approx 16 days after smashing up my last corrado :( its a one owner car with fsh, even got the original bill of sale, there is about £9500 worh of receipts, but the main reason i bought it was because it had a brand new engine fitted by vw 34000 miles ago, got the receipt for £4500 for that. its getting some fk's fitted next week and then i will put the bbs rc's on. even with the dent ( being done next week also ) i think it was a good buy for £1700 :D

thanks for the positive replys, all i have done to it so far is, new alpine head unit, infinity 6x9s in stealth shelf. infinity door speakers, new sigma s30 alarm. fitted a carbonio cai ( lovely sound ) :D

Looks like it's had a side shunt in the 3rd pic. Looks to be a good buy though. It sounds like it's been baby'd from new.

well i have had the fk ak suspension fitted, very impressed at the moment by what they call a budget coilover kit :D and put my RC's on today, so glad the possible sale in december of the alloys fell through.

Looks a lot better, RC's are great and it looks like you've got the ride height spot on as well! :)

cheers guys, i'm so glad i did not sell these wheels. and before you ask bally, i havent done the famous bally mod of de-wipering it yet, but will get it done soon, 8) yeh daves16v i kept the smoked rear lights that you sold me..

cheers guys, i'm so glad i did not sell these wheels. and before you ask bally, i havent done the famous bally mod of de-wipering it yet, but will get it done soon, 8) yeh daves16v i kept the smoked rear lights that you sold me..

Bally mod... :lol:

they are 17's rolex, and thanks for comment, gonna play with the ride height tomorrow when im putting my new BIG brakes on, and i have eventually done the bally mod. 8)

well got these babies fitted today :) very impressed with the TT brakes, a must for any vr driver. 8)

well got it back yesterday and well chuffed with the repair. just gotta get the side strrips of the passenger side, :D

does it have the early slider controls for the heater? Noticed its a K reg with the very early wheel design.