Sign in to follow this  
steve_16v

What would you do to your C if you won the euromillions?

Been daydreaming at work today and started thinking about what I'd to the rado in the highly unlikely event I won the £105m (must remember to get a ticket!)

First I'd have it stripped down to the shell, have a bare metal respray, then get the 2.7 30v bi-turbo conversion done (probably stick it in the back for some RWD action), fit brand new uprated everything, then have it sent over to West Coast Customs for the interior to be completely redone ... something tasteful though, not like some of the wild pimp my ride stuff they do.

Obviously I'd have a load of other cars as well ... F40, GT40, RS6 or Brabus Merc (for carrying passengers), Shelby Cobra, Ford RS200, and a new golf GTi for anonymous travel.

So what would you do?

steve_16v, Think I'd closely follow you.. Fully striped inside and out. Shot balsted and prep. Resray in propably an audi colour. Really like the blues and reds. Wild engine and would have to be charged with serious horse. Would want a 3 second car!!! :lol:

Would have to be 4wd too with a air ride.

Ahhh I need a ticket.. List goes on and I'm broke haha

Would put mine back to totally standard and get a standard one of each model.

Then get a couple of sheds, G60 and VR, and turn them into a G60 16v and Supercharged VR for fun.

definately the audi 2.7 bi-turbo conversion. a piffling 11 grand out of my millions seems very reasonable.

rear wheel drive.

full-on race bred coilies with remote reservoirs.

slicks.

maybe a respray in army green.

:)

Same as 16v, keep my c and replace with all new c plus buy a green storm and do the same thing plus buy a 911 and gallardo

I think i would sell the C.... replace it with a Ferrari ...and then very quickly..... forget i ever owned it...... joker:

im thinking maybe get 2 Veyrons, one for a daily drive, and with the other put the inards into the C, cant be too difficult! well, not with that sort of cash!

i think actually a fleet of C vr6s would be nice

black, ice gey violet, etc, etc

yeah, one for every day of the week! :)

changed my mind about the 2.7 bi-turbo conversion ... not enough power ... if it's gonna be rear mounted might as well have the 4.2 V8 from the S8 ... or the 6.0 V12 from the A8 quattro :twisted:

Id buy another one. Take one back to stock with all original (New) parts, and send the other one to Chip Foose!! Leave him work his magic ;)

I would find some ex-Karmann chief mechanic/designer/all-round-god (he would probably have a beard) and build him a large workshop. I would then pay him huge amounts of money to make me a new Corrado with the specifications I require - R36, turbo, reliable sunroof etc. etc.