Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Well I didn't get another Corrado.

There are quite a few members who dumped their Rados ages ago but still pop in from time to time to show us their new steeds. Pretty cool that and says a lot about the forum ;-)

Nice one Pete, always fancied an M3 but I'd rather get the E46 now as I've grown out of the E36 :-)

Aye, my mate sold his G60 and bought an M3 , i have to say it was a total beast in comparison, they're around 290bhp aren't they? (( I use the word 'was' becasue it lasted 4 weeks before he wrecked it ))

Nice one Pete, always fancied an M3 but I'd rather get the E46 now as I've grown out of the E36

Funny you should say that, I've always wanted a BMW, I really like them, but everytime I've been able to afford the model I want I decide I want the newer version which I cannot afford.

3.0 is 286hp and the 3.2 Evo is 321hp.....although the 3.2 rarely ever makes that apparently.

Yeah his was the 3.0 , that BHP figure seems annoyingly close to yours Kev :lol:

Sorry guys I didn't know it wouldn't work.

It is an E46, with black leather.

Hopefully this will work...

Yeah his was the 3.0 , that BHP figure seems annoyingly close to yours Kev :lol:

But I have the Power to weight advantage :-)

Interestingly enough, my engine's output is exactly the same as a Porsche 993 3.6 Varioram's too.

Pete, very nice. E46 is my favourite Bimmer ever, especially in M flavour.

looks like it cost a lot o corrado's mind. I'll have to make do with being able to seriously skin them but I do like it and am jealous of your ability to oversteer :x

looks nice, really want to test one of those once. Too bad they are so expensive, and the corrado looks just as good (if mint). :-P