Sign in to follow this  
mariovr6

rocker cover

what engine have you got if it a 2 ltr 16v then all you should need is the rocker gasket and you would also need the gasket between the inlet manifold and the plenum chamber , this is the part of the in lnlet manifold which sits on top of the rocker cover , fairly straight forward to do :Fade-color

i dont know what your problem is ! :flower: ive got the ultra rare power plant from diddy kongs cart , its a v2 67valve race prepped lump that is fuelled by coconut milk and stilton cheese :cuckoo: oops just got the clue how stupid do i feel :oops: but honest me engine is super fast if you want to give it a go :nuts: stilton does stink a bit when its burning at 2000 mph though :nuts:

Mario, you just need the gasket mate, nothing else.

You might like to upgrade to an OBD2 rocker cover though as it's plastic, so quieten's the engine and is less than half the weight!

yep lads its a vr6...........

kev i was just about to ya about the plastic rocker cover coz i remembered you mentioning it same day..................... might help them crazy tappets....................

i had a plastic rocker cover on my vr raddo storm, does that mean its obd2? im thinking no, guessing tey just used it quieten the engine down?

i had a plastic rocker cover on my vr raddo storm, does that mean its obd2? im thinking no, guessing tey just used it quieten the engine down?

the engine i now got came out of a storm which also had a plastic rocker cover