Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

Do your passengers ever get you angry?

Obviously, we are all a bit precious with our Corrado's. Some people just cant understand that though.

I had a mate in the car, and we stopped off somewhere to get some drinks. I told him no food/drinks in the car. So as we stood by the car, drinking coke or whatever, he goes and puts his can on my roof! I start yelling at him and he's like wtf?

To him it's just a car. But I'd rather not f*ck up my paintwork by putting things on the roof!

In my last car, a colleague of mine kindly shoved an empty bag of beef jerky down the back of the rear seats... :gag:

Honestly, some people need to learn respect!

LOL

I still get the odd piss taking from chazg60 because I made him take his muddy shoes off before getting into my rado after we'd been fishing one day :oops:

lol i dont let my girlfriends kids get in my car its feet on the seat and if they have to i take there shoes off! otherwise the just start poking there feet in back of chair or resting it on the tray under the glove compartment where sits my box of multi-purpose wipes!

I assumed everyone lined up their heater grille's, i also set the seats at the same distance from the dash and on the same height setting and i also plug in the rear seatbelts because it looks cleaner..

Plus eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited within the motor vehicle.

Damn im sad..

monks great! :D

plug in the rear seatbelts because it looks cleaner..

yup, that too. at least i did with the rado, I'm not so fussy about the golf, its only been washed once since i bought it!

I get wound up with my girlfiend all the time she lets the dog jump between the front and rear well im driving!!

and once a mechanic put my keys and a spanner on the roof (he didnt seem to get the problem with that!)

I seem to clean the rrado twice a week and i don't even clean my house that often haha

Usually it's my mates around my age

"Go on, drive faster!"

:roll:

Some of them are proper cheeky too, like I ask them to take their shoes off because I just spent a few hours cleaning they say;

"Well it's not clean now is it"

:mad:

Mmmm looks like I am not unique after all,

I too make sure the seats are lined up the same distance from the dash, I've also snappedoff the passenger height ajustment handle so passengers can't keep messing with the seat geometry.. hehehe

Plus heater vents are all lines up... I just can't help myself!!

I componsate for this anality by allowing drinking, eating, smoking and from what happened last month with a young lady from the local boozer much more besides. yahoo!

At college we used to put dead birds in my friends car. (it was an agricultural college)

thats no excuse for not using dead cows instead, shame on you.

I dont let one of my mates in my car after he's been drinking now. He used to shout at the top of voice at people out the window, lean over and blow the horn and pull the handbrake. Also the stereo volume kept going up and down and he'd put his feet up on the dash. When your in a Corrado and theres about 3 in the whole town it aint a good idea to piss people off.

As soon as you do it to him in his car it's all wrong.

Not_Aircooled_or_Taxfree, it wasn`t in cannington near bridgewater was it???

when i was really pissed once i made sonia pick me up in her corrado and stood on her seats hanging out of the sunroof shouting at birds/women/trolls....

can you imagine how i`d `ve reacted if she`d of done that to mine... oh and i pulled of the trim around the s/roof :oops:

eating, drinking and smoking are all actively encoraged in my car.

ashing in the ashtrays, leaving litter behind, getting mud on the seats/anywhere and putting your feet up/messing with the recaro/heater/stereo controls are all punishable offences!

i made my mate get a lift home from sombody else after we'd played footy because he was too muddy an i'd spent all day saturday cleaning(i had a clean set of clothes to change into :lol: )there was this lad @ work who always used to hang about for me to pick him up to take him to work,i'm a kind guy most of the times but he is HUUUGEEE WEIGHIN IN @ 19STONE!!he's a good kid an all that but not havin that crushin me seats :lol: anyway he now uses a push bike so reckon i did him a favour

he is HUUUGEEE WEIGHIN IN @ 19STONE!!he's a good kind an all that but not havin that crushin me seats :lol: anyway he now uses a push bike so reckon i did him a favour

Steady! Theres a few of those on here.. :lol:

Gave a couple of mates a lift home in the summer and they were both arguing over 'shotgun'. One of them got in the passeneger seat meaning the other couldn't get in the back and they were both wrestling with the seat slamming it into each other. I just stopped getting in and stared at them both and they stopped and didn't say a word the whole way back. We're not in touch anymore.. :x

he is HUUUGEEE WEIGHIN IN @ 19STONE!!he's a good kind an all that but not havin that crushin me seats :lol: anyway he now uses a push bike so reckon i did him a favour

Steady! Theres a few of those on here.. :lol:

ZippyVR6 , yup you were one of them mate! :wink: :twisted: