neil20vtc

back in a corrado (vrt time!)

right as ive been sent home from work :) as its snowin like mad ive got time to get my gallery going,

its my first vw an i love it its certainly the best car ive had anyways its a 2.0 16v it was standard when i got it and had only had one owner from new and only done 64k with full vw history, on the downside it had a dent in one of the wings an some paint chipped off the spoiler an a scratch on the passenger door.

but i got it for £1700 so i aint complaining heres some pics of how it started out

Edited by neil20vtc

then i got some coilovers ditched the crap rims and replaced the grill with an fk one certainly looking better but still needed the dent and paint sortin out

then finally a couple of months back i got the paint sorted and had the rubbing strips taken off since then ive been going a bit mad and bought smoked/red rear lights, smoked side repeaters, a de cat pipe and had a stainless system put on and ive got a kr inlet cam waiting to be fitted anyways heres a load of pics plus some from today with it covered in snow which will hopefully stop soon as ive meant to be picking some cloth recaros tomorrow :D

Loving the stance mate!

Ita amazing what a nice set of alloys and a lowering can do to a corrado! 8)

cheers for your comments guys have got my cloth recaros now looks so much better than when it had the original grey ones and having a humped rear seat looks loads better too was a bit of a mission goin to get them though 3 hours there half an hour swapping them then 3 hours back! was worth it though

right have had my kr cam fitted now and the car feels like a corrado should to me as it was a bit on the slow side in standard form, and finally got me seats wired in so here is some pics (sorry for the delay tom) also wired a amp in but have yet to make a false floor in the boot and finish my stealth shelf ill post some pics of that when its done but knowing me it will months off yet! :roll:

dropped my car off at psi tuning today for its 20v conversion and am missing it already!! but its gonna be worth it he is gonna start on it next week and will be sending me pictures as the conversion progresess so looks like im gonna be drivin my dads old mondeo for about a month :(

i will post the pics in here and keep you all upto date on how things go

Interior looks very nice mate... did it come with the car or did you put it in yourself?

If you have added it since you got the car what did you do about the centre armrest mounting point?

no interior didnt come with the car i swapped my old seats and some cash for em and the centre armrest is currently just sittin wedged in place!

i will sort something out with it eventually but it never moves at the moment so its not top of my things to do

got an update and some pics of how my car is doing from psi yesterday the old engine is out and the new one is in the process of being prepped to go in its driving me mad not having my c but its going to be worth it :D anyways here is some pics

got some more pics today and was told that hopefully it should be ready by next week just waiting on some hoses to arrive that have been on back order for ages tell ya im like a little kid gettin all giddy i cant wait! anyways heres some of the pics