Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

Looking good furki but not sure about the badge on the front mate :roll: but it's looking well clean nice one. Looks like your in-pros need to be lined up or maybe that's me being too fussy. What you really need is some nice leather for the inside :lol: (sorry)

g-master, lights look fine is ur eyes that are wonky..... yep def need some Recaro leather u kno anyone selling any u tease :lol:

jimsG60, i f-ing love it........ tbh i dont really give a sh1t what ppl think,,,but its nice to kno wat the score is

Love this pic...one of my all time favs Dscf0047.jpg

Tis a very tasty C, the wipers are looking good too :lol:

I'll come drool over it next weekend at Edition 38...

cheers guys for ur replies....

Thanks dinkus..appreciate it. well :D

jus noticed that pic of the interior with the stereo needs a bit of a wipe down bit shiny ehh 8) 8)

yum! looks tasty as fook mate! just needs dropping a bit to finish it off 8)

WHATT its been lowered 60mm :oops: prob the angles i took the pic of made it look higher...in reality its pretty low catches on humps too 8)

:? must just be my eyes and lack of judgement! I find my C amazingly hard to get a good shot of, as good as ( i think) it looks in the flesh it always looks odd in photos. I think the pic in your sig does the ride-height more justice 8) 8) I retract my earlier statement your honour!

:? must just be my eyes and lack of judgement! I find my C amazingly hard to get a good shot of, as good as ( i think) it looks in the flesh it always looks odd in photos. I think the pic in your sig does the ride-height more justice 8) 8) I retract my earlier statement your honour!

GOOD :lol:

it doesnt look slammed but it sits just over the tyres,,, very reasonable the handling is amazing which is what i wanted but its more noticible,,,, see the earlier pics when it was 1st done and not settled didnt look much diff from std

FULL STORM HEATED CREAM LEATHER INTERIOR with all the trims carpet door cards etc EVERYTHING

wanna say a big up to Ant aka Bananaman for all his help wouldnt be poss without him

......and I quote:

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm them seats are horrible" " Is that the probelm with it?"

My seven year old daughters comments as I opened the pics!!!!!!! "I'm nearly eight though"

this interior is absoultly awesome in every way has taken the car to another leval now... :-P saw it in the flesh today and was very very impressed.... the colour contrast between the black body and beige trim really works to make a class package.

Now ya' just gotta learn how to drive, Furk, and you'd be sorted.

Looking sweet mate - worth the wait!

thanks guys..

Andi, i will be going for the driving test again this week dont worry,,,remind me every corner u have to have at least one wheel off the ground CORRECT :p

Andi, i will be going for the driving test again this week dont worry,,,remind me every corner u have to have at least one wheel off the ground CORRECT :p

Correct! :) And plastic sheeting on your passenger seats for passengers like yourself ;)