Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

So dude, without trawling back through all the posts, how did you get the car so shiny? :shock:

Awesome effort :notworthy:

Just finished reading your feature in, PVW like less than five minutes ago. Can't believe that your car which is daily driven is so friggin clean. Looks so mint in the pic's...I bet it looks even better in the flesh. I tip my hat to you sir! 8)

Prefered the german plates... Not liking the new font at all.

I like the pvw feature... dont know if anyone elses mag did the same, but my copy repeated the first half of the mag twice meaning that you rado was in it twice!!!

i prefer the german plates too,,, but these ARE growing one me...

only your mag could have it featured twice :lol:

Preferred the German plates too... but your car is stunning!

im sure they will grow on ya :wink:

Just finished reading your feature in, PVW like less than five minutes ago. Can't believe that your car which is daily driven is so friggin clean. Looks so mint in the pic's...I bet it looks even better in the flesh. I tip my hat to you sir! 8)

it does actually look a hell of a lot better in real life in comparison with the feture shots,, i think the use of flash shows up too much dirt on the paint and the joints in the panels. it will be a lot better after the respray later this year...

Is the spec in PVW too?

It 'looks' amazing, but i'd really like to read an up-to-date spec. (if you dont mind?!)

Finally got a copy of PVW after coming back from Worthersee. Nice feature mate congrats :)

jay

cheers dude, means a lot

Incredible car. I'll see if I can get a hold of PVW here in Norway. I can't believe your paint still is the original one :D

Finally got a copy of PVW after coming back from Worthersee. Nice feature mate congrats :)

jay

cheers dude, means a lot[/quote:7da39]

Mate its a seriously sweet car. Now get a decent dash in it :) ;)

Jay

I know this is very picky, but are the rear inner lights slightly off?

every set of replacement rear lights I've ever seen do that. Just think that's the way.

thats because aftermarket lights are gay and never fit right,,, ive tried absolutely everything you can dream of to get them to sit straight and its not possible on my car.

only got them on coz i was bored and had nowt much to do one evening.... and plus when i put the std ones back it will make me smile for free :lol:

also is sooooooooooooooooooooooo sh1t having a show on grass took me abt 20 mins to drive 10 metres

Does look good and I like it better with the FK's tbh... your rear plate doesn't look like it's got a tint in that pic :?

prob the lighting or the photographer :wink:

really like the cambers in those pics too, their quite exaggerated for some reason

totally awesome looked better on the std rear lights though..

i got something that your gonna love badboy