bigpants baby

How long have you had your corrado?

3 years 2 months, its like a long term relationship, sometimes you hate it, other times you love it, but there is just something about it and the fact that you know about 80% of the people that see you driving past, really want one, keeps ye goin.

That and it sounds awesome:)

um... since october last year. and I hate my car's last owner(s). The guy I bought it from won't answer calls, texts or emails from me anymore, and he still has a ton of parts I'm supposed to pick up this summer.

Just over 2 years now.

Bit of a long term thing with the amount I have spent on the engine so far..

erm, 9 months, but its been off the road 4

the longest ive ever owned a car is 1 year, but i'm hoping the two ive got at the moment will last a while longer, well the corrado im intending to own another year and a half, after that, it will probably be gone

my current corrado (VR6)was bought back in August 2003, so coming up to 3 years this year.

Before that had a 16v, which i had just over a year, so been a Corrado driver for about 4 years altogether.

Rossco, agree with everything you have said in your post mate.

Anyway... here it is...

DSCF2162trimmedxxx.jpg

10months,

had new engine ,3 blown heater matrix's,rear calipers die, countless cooling probs (which might be back), yet she still sits there with puppy dog eyes draining me of more money.

Sept 04 for me. handbreak adjustment and wter housing pipe only 'necessary' expense...unlike wheels, exhaust, coloured coolant pipes, stereo, boost return kit, peace of mind charger service.

Prob going to sell this year though!

Had mine 7 years now and had it MOT'd 2 weeks ago and it passed for the 8th consecutive time with no faults (could be an interesting thread). Also worth noting is that other than serviceable items and upgrades the only thing that has had to be replaced due to a fault/not working is the rear brake bias valve which was weeping fluid (touch wood he says - I don't want to tempt fate). I'd be interested in how other long term owners have fared over time of ownership in terms of repairs needed.