Sign in to follow this  
young lad

This Wouldn't Work Would It?(added 2 new sets)

The stud pattern is 5x130 and are 17inch.

Front wheels are 8.5x17 ET 14. The rear wheels are 10x17 ET 20.

They are off a porsche, i was just wondering if it was possible to have them on a C, but i guess it would require alot of arch work on the rear and front and probably won't work etc but i thought i would just ask.

thanks guys

77_3.JPG

well, with 20mm adaptors it'd give you et 34 up front and et 40 rear, which would be fine on a corrado, the only issues you might have is with the widths, a 10" rear is fecking wide, you'd need the arches pulled/flared a fair old bit to get away with it.

Fronts will end up ET minus 6 and the rears ET 0 with 20mm spacers. You need some serious arches to get them under and deep pockets.

The stud pattern is 5x130 and are 17inch.

Front wheels are 8.5x17 ET 14. The rear wheels are 10x17 ET 20.

They are off a porsche, i was just wondering if it was possible to have them on a C, but i guess it would require alot of arch work on the rear and front and probably won't work etc but i thought i would just ask.

thanks guys

77_3.JPG

not a chance. Sorry, nice wheels tho.

I have found two other set of wheels, need your advice guys which one would you think would look better? (also any guys flashy on the photoshop ? if its not to much clone them on a C ;) ) Sorry for the large pics, don't know how i can size them. Also i am looking for a wide butch look for my C ;)

I'm not to aware of the wheels department sorry guys

First Set is 7 x 16" polished porsche teledials. ET65 (would they fit first of all?) :

forsaleapril007.jpg

forsaleapril001.jpg

forsaleapril006.jpg

Or Second Set Polished 928 Porsche wheels.7x16 and 8x16 with a slight dish

porsche4.jpg

porsche2.jpg

Suggestions guys/ladies ???

Thanks

i like the 928's aswell but i don't know those other 1ns look nice aswell :S, probably go for the 928's :S. i need to find out what tyre they would take and how much the whole set would cost :S

i see,yeh i am looking to have a wide look all around, but i thought as they require adapters, that would push them out a lil and they would look wide enough all around ? or am i mistaken ?

You can pick up those Borbet's new with the detailed centre cap from the bay for £500 in various widths and the correct size. I love those rims.

yeahh i like them, i've seen them on quite a few C's on here, do they come in a really wide size ? like 8+, as i am looking for a little butch look. :)