Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

No expenses spared Corrado

I just won the lottery. So now i can spend as much money on my Corrado as possible.

So if money was no object to you, what would you do to your C ??

What would your dream Corrado look like ??

How about a Bi-Turbo R32 4WD, would that be possible ??

complete rebuild, by that i mean every part that can be bought new from VAG, bought and fitted to the car, bare metal respray in a porsche colour, the very best suspension money can buy, turbo, 4x4, and some unique wheels in 9x17. Retrim in kangaroo hide and probably a million other touches which would come along the way! I could easily spend most of the jackpot on a corrado!

I think id go down the road of all out power and buy another one purely for styling.

Wouldn't mind doing a replica of one of the corrados that take part in the vw cup racing anyways. :D

theres a guy in Dubai did this, turbo'd r32 lump, 4x4. Used loads of porker bits on it. Everything bar the shell was brand spanking new

Keep us posted with pics....congrats on the win by the way. nice to see someone with a bit of luck every now and again

Nice one

Gav

I just won the lottery

Really? :shock:

Man, you have to be the luckiest person I know - stunning g60, living in Aus, and you've just won the lottery :lol:

If you have won it - well done mate! :thumbleft:

Just woke up, looked at my bank account and realised i didn't win. :mad:

Just bored and wondering what you could do to make the ultimate Corrado really 8)

A good thing about these cars is that you don't have to be a millionaire to make it happen, but what if .......

bloody hell good work!!

difficult to know what to do when you could do anything at all,,

maybe buy a couple and have an all out G60 and then an all out one with a different engine and 4x4 etc

edit: doh just re read and you didnt win,, better luck next time,,

Just woke up, looked at my bank account and realised i didn't win. :mad:

:lol: Better luck next time!

For me I'd do similar things to Chrishill. Strip it all down, stitch weld the entire chassis, discreet roll cage, welded-in triangular turret and floor braces, ultra wide track prepared arches, A6 handles and a bare metal repaint.

Drivetrain would mid mounted RWD and if money is no object, one wild idea would be to buy two brand new Porsche 997 Turbos. One for a parts bin for the Rado and another as daily transport :lol:

Or better still, Porsche are working on a flat 8 as the current 6 cyl engine can't go any larger than 4.0 litre....so I'll wait for that!

If money is an object, I can't see a mid mounted Rover V8 (all alloy, pretty light weight) with Porsche 993/996 front axle and brakes being hugely expensive from breakers......if you do it yourself!