Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado Spotting Was it you [Archive March 06]

Typical, never been spotted it my life, then the day i sell it it get spotted on the way to its new home. :roll:

He really was giving it some aswell!!

Typical, never been spotted it my life, then the day i sell it it get spotted on the way to its new home. :roll:

He really was giving it some aswell!!

great

Black, pre face-lift G60(?) coming out of Shepherds Leaze near the British School inWotton-under-Edge just before 8 this morning. Had after-market alloys.

mike g60:

your rad in ya sig does look rather cool to be honest!

how low is it and size rims you running? 17's?

Its been lowered roughly 60mm on coilovers, thats a rough estimate, never really measured it properly.... 8)

And the rims are 17" aswell , although they are being swapped soon for some 16" Porsche wheels.... :wink:

that will look PHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!

there is a rado (H reg) running around plymouth thats got some really really wide porsche rims on it. lowered to the deck like yours looks.

good luck with that mate, cant wait to see some pics when its done.........

spotted a Rado at western avenue cardiff by the lights tonight at the big crossroads, poss a vr6 was heading in fairwater direction. Was around half 7,

i was at the lights to turn left off llantrisant road to go on a48 towards tesco, did flash across but not sure if whoever it was saw me.

Hi Guys

I spotted a valver black j reg really dirty, 2 lads in it coming off the a30 round about on Saturday 3.30ish. Lots of waves and smiles.

also purple vr6 in camelford main street tonight about 6ish,to quick to reg.

Havnt seen a single c since the meet in exeter.

There seem to be quite a lot of cornish owners on here now. ARE YOU ALL HIDING FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spotted a couple recently, yesterday morning just outside Brook, dark blue C didnt have time to wave as i was cursing as you had your fog lights on!!

This morning spotted another dark blue C just south of junction 3 of the A3.

AND yesterday my dad saw a silver C in the EDS car park (or thereabouts) in hook.

Any takers??

conleycrew3 - yep saw you in ur merc by plymouth station on monday, looks nice and low! was shocked someone moved over to let me pull out, usually wait there for about 5 min!

m reg vr6 near the flora pub in cardiff 8:15 tonight, guy and some leggy blonde were getting out.

think the vr was green with 5 spoke 17's on it

i remember the quality SA in The Flora - still got that horrendous wallpaper?

conleycrew3 - yep saw you in ur merc by plymouth station on monday, looks nice and low! was shocked someone moved over to let me pull out, usually wait there for about 5 min!

cheers bud, not a patch on yours though 8)

least i could do was to move out the way fella, your a corrado driver after all!

bet you thought i was a right weirdo following you for a bit??!!

(was you pointing at my car talking to your woman at he time?)

as soon as i saw ya front end sticking out i thought id have a nosey just incase you were off here!

glad you were cos no other rado owner has been so far.

Spotted a dark green M-reg VR6 heading into Manchester this lunchtime, just after the end of the M602. Startled my colleage who was driving our van by going "AHH! A CORRADO!!" when I noticed it! :lol:

Woman in a bright yellow C I flashed to let you out of the Tesco's (Gabalfa) petrol station, and promptly got a rollocking off my wife!

Have fun

D. :twisted:

Seen the sameDark Blue K reg VR (minus Corrado badge on back!) a couple of times in the last week, coming through Shalford by the Art Gallery, I've been coming out of Station Rd and been a couple of cars behind.

hay double-6s i see you going north on the a10 by lincoln rd on tuesday at 1230. it was p1ssing it down an i was working there, :)

always nice to see a rado first away at the lights :wink:

hay double-6s i see you going north on the a10 by lincoln rd on tuesday at 1230. it was p1ssing it down an i was working there, :)

always nice to see a rado first away at the lights :wink:

spotted!!!! get in there!

and i was first away at the lights 8)

Red M reg on blingy 17's parked up at the Sandy Lane shopiing centre, Sunny Skem yesterday. Corrado script on the back, but no flavour badge. 4 wheel nuts, so assuming a valver.

Seen it parked up there a few times, but never knocking about.

Think a flyerings on the cards if no-one owns up. :)

Early silver valver (I think) going over the bridge into Wadebridge today @ 1pm. Got a thumb back. :)

Saw the conleycrew merc as I was walking back accross Mutley yesterday (walking due to oil leakage :roll: ) have to say merc looked very nice!