Sign in to follow this  
OSV

BBS RS 301 Rare find!

Can't believe it, they've never even been on a car! :shock: I'm a happy boy :oops:

NewBBS006.jpg

One day you'll find a single set of wheels and keep them on the car for more than a week. You're worse than kevhaywire ;)

I love them, and i've just got a set from germany. A mate who live's there sourced them for me. By the way OSV i bid for them one's while my mate was looking for my set. Good buy lad.;)

Am I the only one that doesn't really like 301s that much? I mean, they're ok but nothing to get excited about...IMO.

Nope - not just you mate. I didn't want to thread crap as i've already said in the past how much I dislike em!

people not liking them isn't really my concern, what i'm talking about is rare wheels from circa 1992 which are NOS and unused, hence why i'm pleased at finding them

people not liking them isn't really my concern, what i'm talking about is rare wheels from circa 1992 which are NOS and unused, hence why i'm pleased at finding them

In that case its a bloody good find!! 8)

Not overly keen myself though....

Trust me guys, seen these in the flesh on OSV's rado, they look the muts dangly bits!!!! Think its more a case that some rados don't do those wheels any justice!! Which the pics don't either.

I bought these BBS wheels off the bay,1.200euro including P+P and tyres with 6/7mm tread,was i done??.

you're never 'done ' when you pay a price your happy with for things you want, mine were more expensive and the excellent brand new tyres are not the right size for me, but i'm not complaining!

Look lovely and I am a fan of BBS... I can't afford one set let alone 3 sets though :shock:

Plus having had G60 rims for a while I know I couldn't live with rims that are that much of a PITA to keep clean ;)

Wise words in this thread Mr OSV. Its what they are worth too you at the end of the day.

I never think they look quite right on darker C's, better on Mk2s. But your car is different and i'd challenge anyone to say they dont love em on your car in the flesh!!

So your selling a set ;-)

What size are they VEEDUBBED, look like 8 / 9 x 16" BBS RS 4x100PCD ?

1200 EUROS = £811 which for any BBS RS 3-piece is a great price esp. with good tyres and delivery !!

Yeah Bigtartan they're 15 inch jobbies,in Italy the first thing the cops look for are different size wheels,1mm over 15inch and it's impound time for your ride+ a 380 euro fine AND the impound costs 20 euro a day,no wonder goverment officials earn upwards of 8000 euro a month...

Totally against the law here in Rome mate,as are ANY modifications to the car's engine,suspension,brakes you name it...

A mate of mine did an engine swap a few years back on a Fiat bravo 1.8 16 valver,he put a 2.0 turbo delta evoluzione engine in and got pulled by the bill,fine and forced to re-take MOT and the car has to be as it left the factory,i.e a heap of shiyte with drum brakes and fuc all power.

Where do you find all these 301's Gareth? :lol:

I do like them, but they're slightly too fussy on the old cleaning front for me.....plus I now dislike any wheel that won't clear AP calipers :-)