BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

Did you just buy this because you couldn't get rid of plate? :rolleyes:

Good to see it has gone to a good home your the man for it Bill Well done :thumbleft:

The Corrado community is so incestuous sometimes ;) Glad it's gone to another enthusiast!

Corrado in the blood? Lovely car and gone to someone who will definitely appreciate it.

Cheers for the comments folks, you all know the car, its hard not to like it.

I agree the Speedlines look pretty naff after it having the RS's, I did have a set of rims lined up, but have had to put them on hold for now, first thing is to get the handling sorted, shouldn't be anything serious as pretty much everything is new or refurbed, I'm guessing top mounts, we shall see soon enough

Glad its gone to a good home, kind of glad its not local anymore... put mine to shame! It is funny how cars seem to get passed around forum members these days

Any word on the issues yet mate?

Day 2 at VW, it seems that Stevie Wonder set up the Tracking and Geometry!

Haha! Well at least if it's only tracking it'll be sorted and fine once done. Inconvenient but not the worst thing that could've been wrong.

Has it been fixed Bill?

Yes, £300 down but now driving and handling as good as it looks, ABS also sorted along with faulty sender on the coolant bottle... oh and the windscreen washers also now work!

Yes, £300 down but now driving and handling as good as it looks, ABS also sorted along with faulty sender on the coolant bottle... oh and the windscreen washers also now work!

At least you have it all fine and Dandy now that car needed an owner like yourself Bill :salute:

What number Corrado is this for you? Are you into double figures:)

Nah, just six :bonk:

At least you have it all fine and Dandy now that car needed an owner like yourself Bill :salute:

Cheers James, but I'm taking no credit for the work that Chris has done in the last couple of years, its just a shame after all the hours and money put in that it hadn't been set up properly, certainly would have saved me a few arguments with the wife :rolleyes:

I've got some ch's if you fancy a change :p you may recognise them!

Nah, they're getting a bit common these days :thumbleft: