Sign in to follow this  
___Dubstar___

vr6 park life pics

i hope you appreciate the artistic temprement in these pics as i nearly got stuck in the mud and grounded countless times, was supposed to be a calender attempt but it doesent look very seasonal!

iuhjyterfd009.jpg

iuhjyterfd020.jpg

iuhjyterfd014.jpg

with that much greenery its looking more apt for Springtime than Autumn/Winter time

still a cracking looking C all the same

thanks for the comments.............i'm in bury st edmunds so just down the road from ipswich. The spoiler is a Rieger one, bought it a few years ago and only fitted it recently, had it sprayed black to break up all that red. The car is now on 15" porsche teledials in gloss black with polished lips. i have coilovers and am gonna slam it next week once its been on the rollers at stealth, its going to be agonisingly low with flared arches - watch this space.

dubfest003.jpg

may007.jpg

never really too keen on red, but i like this one. very nice 8)

like all the smooth touches too 8)8)

the front eyebrow as far as i remeber came in black unlike the rear spoiler which i actually painted black - its a tough balance, i find too much colour coding combined with the smoothing can turn them into a bit of a blob (a beautiful blob though) I was thinking of painting the eyebrow the other day...... once its back from stealth on the 21st of this month and i get the coilovers on with the new wheels and its scraping the floor i will make a decision on the final body mods - then thats it - im putting her and the check book away for the winter!

its not a c vr6 badge actually, its bigger and smoother im guessing its off a golf? anthow i prefered the look of it and it is bigger than standard!! problem is wont fit on the bottom slat!!