VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Emu a real gent excellent condition part's,keen price,excellent comunication and turnaround :thumb right::salute:

I too was impressed with the efficiency and speed tomi's bit's arrived some people in british isles have taken longer to get parts to me.

thanks for a kind words

pleasure to do bussiness with U

Dumptyboy (Rob) Excellent item (stalks) very well wrapped, realistically priced and delivery time nice to see a sensible seller :salute:

BILLCOR cheer's bill very well packed like new will look good on car :)

James.

---------- Post added at 5:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:26 PM ----------

James.

James.

---------- Post added at 5:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:26 PM ----------

James.

Ahh, so you did get it, glad your happy with it mate :thumbleft:

Rob (dumptyboy) i have said before what a good experience it was purchasing from rob and this purchase was no different very well packed all item's top notch and a really good price on all item's would recommend buying from nothing is too much pic's, keeping updated on delivery etc top man. Cheer's

james.

I feel like i am the only person posting on here :lol: but here we go again Tomi footwell vent's in cream couldn't find them anywhere he came up trump's again with an immaculate set kept me updated and advised he had posted on monday and this time by post so should get them in 7-10 days got them today thursday can't ask for better than that Cheer's Tomi if anyone has any doubt's because he is in poland don't worry the only one's i have been ripped off by are people in uk !!! Thankyou james.

good that U r happy, :thumbleft:

thanks 4 a kind words, man

regards

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

regards

regards

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

regards

Respect where Respect is due mate it's an old saying but certainly applies here :shades:

Red arrow - thanks for the door handles. Exactly as described and very well packaged. Took me 5 mins to open it!

\Paddy

Bought a fuel pressure regulator from 4dust. good comms, fast delivery. Thank you.

I bought parts from H9 DUB and captainredeye

Both were good to deal with and shipped international

---------- Post added at 2:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:52 PM ----------

I bought parts from H9 DUB and captainredeye

Both were good to deal with and shipped international

Big thumbs up for Mr Lobitos :thumb right:- really great price on Uniroyal Rainsports, kept me up to date on progress and delivered very quickly

Bought a manual from chaos3oe, quick delivery and was as described. Spot on thanks man wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again!!

Bought headlamp protectors and lupo wipers from chaos3oe. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I bought some door pods from lilfuzzer. Thanks.

Bought a Corrado script badge from horney. In great condition with amazing packaging- much appreciated!

Thanks to Ian (GlosterOx) for the wheels (with a couple of extras thrown in for good measure!), Good man 8)

Got indicators from lilfuzzer -arrived quickly and very well packaged. Thanks bud!

Cheers Jamie glad to help :)

---------- Post added at 1:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:38 PM ----------

Cheers portent happy to help bud

A big up to all the guys I have gotten bits from, dumptyboy, portent, daves16v and anyone else I have forgotten. It is a pleasure when you place faith making payment as a gift on paypal and the goods arrive with no issues.

Have only just learned of this thread.

Bought a very good condition gear stick and surround from 'clumpy1', very happy camper, no fuss, decent packaging and arrived next day!

On a different note, 'dochy' definitely deserves some public props from me, for sending me out an 'S' to go on my G60 'upercharged' badge for free in the post the next day - Top bloke!!!

Good Buyers!

jess86, Pastmann, L3 onp, twin45, Yega, Edd, gti-180

All pleasant sales and very helpful in identifying correct parts that they wanted. Prompt payment and good communication.

Steve.