Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

CaiosG60 PWR TVR Cerbera - New SS Exhaust P5

Nice car!

I passed it (when it was parked up - obviously :) ) last Saturday I think it was? Either in Llangefni or M. Bridge?? Stunning colour caught my eye!

Sorry to hear about your dad

Mike

(Capri Green Golf)

Spotted you this weekend, twice I think. :D

*Need to update my gallery thread with some newer pictures.

Aye, realised it was you just as you were passing, gave you a wave !

Think you were outside the Bridge Inn the following day too - parked up right outside (where the poseurs park 8) ). Seen the old G60 around too, sounding good!

Aye, realised it was you just as you were passing, gave you a wave !

Think you were outside the Bridge Inn the following day too - parked up right outside (where the poseurs park 8) ). Seen the old G60 around too, sounding good!

Of course! Its nice to be able to keep an eye on it while your in the pub. :wink:

RichH has my old G60, I know he'll take really good care of it. Should continue to get better and better. Glad its gone to someone I know! :lol:

Cleaned the car up a bit and fitted some 18" TVR Spider alloys to improve the handling. Needs some centre caps and a new exhaust now, then its finished really........ :? :? Quite strange not formulating plans for engine conversions and 4wd after so many years of dub ownership. :? :wink:

All I can think of is some Zymol treatment! :lol:

EDIT* Need some clear indicators off an MOD Landrover 101 Forward Control Vehicle! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye looks good matey. Where those the one that were on Ebay this week that finished early. I've got a set of those clear indicators but not fitted them yet. Didnt realise they are bonded in. Doh! I've ordered a set of RH ZW1's for the Chimaera now. Hopefully that'll annoy the PH's a bit less than the Keskins idea.

Cheers, Stan & Alex. :D :oops:

TBH i dont really like it... its a bit small :lol:

:lol: You love it mate! :D Don’t think you've seen it after a decent clean yet as its always dirty by the time I’ve driven up to Anglesey. It was big enough to get yours and T-Bones fat arses in! :lol:

Aye looks good matey. Where those the one that were on Ebay this week that finished early. I've got a set of those clear indicators but not fitted them yet. Didnt realise they are bonded in. Doh! I've ordered a set of RH ZW1's for the Chimaera now. Hopefully that'll annoy the PH's a bit less than the Keskins idea.

I got some of eBay first but they where awful, had to send them back. Managed to get some local that are immaculate.

Seen the photochop of the RH's looks mint. Personally I agree with you, the standard wheels let the Chimera down. They don’t get it on PH, I think after years on the dub scene you know what’s got class and what hasn’t. 8) :lol:

Where did you get your clears from and how much? They look a bit of a bugger to fit. The bonding agent on mines been sprayed as well so removal may crack the paint. :(

I got some of eBay first but they where awful, had to send them back. Managed to get some local that are immaculate.

Seen the photochop of the RH's looks mint. Personally I agree with you, the standard wheels let the Chimera down. They don’t get it on PH, I think after years on the dub scene you know what’s got class and what hasn’t. 8) :lol:

Where did you get your clears from and how much? They look a bit of a bugger to fit. The bonding agent on mines been sprayed as well so removal may crack the paint. :(

haha, yeah, they've no style...

How many PH TVR Chimaera owners does it take to change a light bulb?

Oh no, we don't like change... :lol:

I bought the clear indicators from Ebay, theres some on there just now.

Another sore point on PH. But no car should have any orange on it nowadays IMHO.

I've not had a chance to fit mine yet but i do believe they're bonded in pretty well.

Got some new bits today, centre caps and a new badge for the rear (ouch £s), as mines tatty.

Anyway, went to fit the centre caps to find that the rears didnt fit. The problem is that the drive shaft sticks out to far from the middle of the hub. The solution? You've got to love this, apparently I need to attack it with a grinder until it fits!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

The problem! Been told to cut it down to the nut.

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSCF0320 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:01974]

Before

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSCF0321 (Large).JPG[/attachment:01974]

After

DSCF0322 (Large).JPG[/attachment:01974]

Not quite as easy because typically the badge needs slightly bigger fixing bolts.

I haven’t cut the end off my shaft yet. :D

But heres a picture of the inside of my ECU, its made by MBE. Its cool, it tells my car to go really fast! 8)

Im changing a chip in here that amoungst other things controls the fans, need them to come on sooner.

sweet mate i need to see the flamer kit in action though :lol:

Its got to be nice and hot to spit flames, next time I see you and its dry! 8)

Looks far better from behind now mate, which I spose is the view that most people get 8)

If I can keep it in a straight line for long enough! :D :D