Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

My TT - Now wearing Swissvax.

My best of show wax hasn't yet arrived but as it was delayed my Swissvax Suppiler (John Wintle - West Sussex) lent me his gear to allow me to get clean for the weekend. Hows that for customer satisfaction ? Totally recomended by me.

Anyway i washed the car then use the cleaner fluid and the onyx wax on the thursday then on the sunday just rinsed and used a quick detailer and here's the result.

cleaned.jpg

Thank you very much John for helping me out and ill be back for many more products as the service i recieved was second to none!

Darren.

If anyone wants some great cleaning products with an even better customer service John comes with my full recomendation!

Very nice. Ive used a pot of onyx on various cars but its ran out now. I recently bought some Victoria concours and i really cant tell the difference between the two. Well worth the money.

looking stunning at elsecar.

Thanks, I was with bob (westside) when we were speaking to you next to norms car. He didn't tell me it was you until afterwards other wise i would of said hello..

like a mirror Darren, you can do mine whenever you like! ;)

Looks amazing Darren, fantastic finish 8)

I recently bought some Victoria concours and i really cant tell the difference between the two. Well worth the money.

Same here:

victoria2.jpg

Just done a little tester and its fantastic on my blackberry!!

Car looks awesome Darren.. really does!

Like the look of that Victoria Wax though.. superb price too! Had a demo of the Swissol stuff though this weekend and was very impressed.. really do need to get a proper cleaning solution sorted for my car!

whats all this about rubbin it on the car we ya bare hands,what diff does that make,apart from lookin a bit weird in front of the neighbours :lol:

whats all this about rubbin it on the car we ya bare hands,what diff does that make,apart from lookin a bit weird in front of the neighbours :lol:

Yep i got a few funny looks, luckily where i live is quite private and we share with 3 other houses so its not too bad but they still give funny looks.

Its applied by bare hand so you can warm the wax up in your hands and apply it very thinly. The really expensive waxes such as Zymol Royale isnt actually a wax when its in the tub, its an enzyme and you have to warm it up with your hands which combined with the air acts as a catalyst and turns it into a wax!! Geeky i know but thats how it is :lol:

Car looks awesome Darren.. really does!

Like the look of that Victoria Wax though.. superb price too! Had a demo of the Swissol stuff though this weekend and was very impressed.. really do need to get a proper cleaning solution sorted for my car!

Jim i would definately invest in some of the Victoria Concours wax as its really well suited for red cars (being red itself :lol:) so on yours would look superb. You would need a fully prepped car though else its a waste of wax so a good machine polish would help :wink: :lol:

get in,reckon i'm gonna get me head kicked in on the street i live on for givin the car a massage in broad daylight :lol:

might have to buy some an give it ago read good things about it on varous forums

Yeah the Victoria wax is very highly rated, its even rated as being asgood as the Swissvax waxes which cost a LOT more. Like Jims this would work really well on your car being red. I would invest in some :wink:

Like said make sure your car is prepped for it, so if its not been done already clay, polish and even a glaze woudl really make the wax do wonders. A good glaze for your car being red again which i have just ordered is Clearkote Red Moose Glaze 8)

I spent last night rubbing Swissol Onyx into my gf's Puma. It came up so well and really shows off the deep metallic of the Melina Blue. Awesome stuff.