Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Drag-car passenger?

Just got thsi from the Big Bang Oragnisers...

We are delighted to announce that the Santa Pod Raceway 2 seater dragster will be available for passenger rides to everybody attending the Big Bang event on Saturday 28th April.

For those of you who fancy having the most exhilarating passenger ride of your life, you will be able to have a ride for just £499, and believe me as soon as you’ve experienced this once you’ll want to do it again!

The passenger rides will be on a first come, first serve basis so please visit the 'Signing-on' Office first thing on Saturday morning for more information.

Don’t forget advance tickets for Big Bang closes on Friday 20th April (TODAY), so please make sure you book your tickets online at http://www.Big-Bang.co.uk or call 01234 782828 to take advantage of the advance ticket price - after today, they're only available on the gate!

APRIL 27-29

THE BIG BANG (VWDRC ROUND)

Brian Burrows 01279 72 52 52

Venue: Santa Pod Raceway, Wellingborough, Northants. NN29 7XA

http://www.big-bang.co.uk

It's also the last chance to stand in 'The Barn' at the UK's ONLY hardcore VW Drag Race event.

"You can have a ride for just £499" :lol: Oooh I'll take 3 runs please :D

I suspect that probably just about covers the fuel for the run, especially if it's a Nitromethane & alcohol beasty :lol:

Trouble is, once you've been up the 1/4 in that, your own car would feel pathetically slow afterwards!

Yeah I got that one too. How cool would that be. I think I saw a 2 seater dragster at VW Action a while ago, looked scary.

£500 though. Worth every penny I'm sure, and good value for all the costs involved to them for rebuilds etc., but we're talking nearly £100 a second :shock: WICKED! 8)

I'd rather pay £100 a second for Karmen Electra's time.... £300 should cover it :lol:

That'd be money well spent!!

I'd rather pay £100 a second for Karmen Electra's time.... £300 should cover it

treat yourself Kev, 'splash' out!

I'd rather pay £100 a second for Karmen Electra's time.... £300 should cover it :lol:

Do you get the smell of burning rubber though :twisted:

greedy bu66er Kev.........having her 3 times :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's ridiculous! £399 for one pass?!?! damn for that much money you can make a start to building your own car and take as many passes as you want haha alright £400 won't make a stupid fast drag car but hey if you cut and hack and remove alot of stuff you'd be suprised... i'm looking to get high 10's / low 11's with my red rado. fully built 16v turbo, 8pt roll cage, and stipped interior will be the final product... i started stripping the car today but it's really sunny and like 80 deg. fahrenheit... so what like uh? 27 celcius or so... and then inside a car baking in the glass make me sweat uncomfortably so i stopped... anyone want some USA automatic seat belts? :lol: and soon pulling my electric window set up... as soon as i can get some manual ones...

Now that is expensive!

Could get a hour flying doing aeros for that sort of money and loads more fun too.

I know a lad who's had a ride in a 7.5 second car.

he said it was the single most horrific experience in his life. Siad he just wanted to get out of the car all the way down. utterly terrifying, like someone was beating his whole body at the same time.

great!

would love a go, but not for £500