JMC

Dash mounted screens

I'm thinking about the next project, and was wanting to see if anyone had any recommendations about dash mount screens. Not after a fold out one, just a normal screen. Would love Alpine obviously, but cost there would be an issue. Have heard good things about Lilliput ones as well. Basically anybody have any experience using these, and if so what are your thoughts???

I used to sell Car audio and always found that the Alpine ones were indeed the best. Although both Pioneer and Kenwood ones were also good. Given the choice, save a little more and get the Alpine.

Yeah, got the feeling Alpine would be the way forward. Would be in keeping with my headunit as well. It's just the cost that's a pain with them. Any more thoughts anyone.....

if you want lots of functionality with your screen why not install a Google Nexus 7 tablet, i've done it in my cab and will be transferring to my new rado...

I've got some alpine kit for sale head unit with screen, 2 headrest screens, dvd/gps sat nave cd/mp3 changer, ipod connector, sound field processor etc etc

Blimey, blast from the past there. I did get a small screen in the end, used it for a while then got hacked off with it and got rid of it. The joys of little projects :lol: