Sign in to follow this  
filofilsem

*NOT* My Coup! (Updated 14/05/07)

Nice car(s)

But maybe you could explain how the exterior and interior shots of (your?) car are from a late model ABY model S2 Coupe and the engine bay shots are from an early 3B model S2 Coupe?

Cheers n beers

GuestS2Owner

Ah, greatings Another-S2-Owner :D

I think there are going to be a lot of S2 owners camping here to watch the fun. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a cold one (I've brought my famous beer fridge) :lol:

Cheers n beers

GuestS2owner

Hey Lads look the S2 owners have turned up..

Watch as they nick pallets and oil drums to keep themselves warm....

tramp_master_361x470.gif

Welcome lads hope you enjoy the rest of the site

Edit: Feel free to mock, but please don't post offensive images just for the sake of it... I've gotta use the forum at work - dinkus

Edit: Picture change to less "Swary" tramp. after Dinkus Wrist slap!.. :lol:

Hey Lads look the S2 owners have turned up..

Watch as they nick pallets and oil drums to keep themselves warm....

Welcome lads hope you enjoy the rest of the site

mad head :lol:

how much are these fetchin these days?wouldn't mind ownin one in the future

Busted!

The car belongs to a guy named Andy on S2forum..and the engine belongs to Newsh as previously mentioned. :lol:

Busted!

The car belongs to a guy named Andy on S2forum..and the engine belongs to Newsh as previously mentioned. :lol:

Have I gone to sleep and woken up on a certain vauxhall forum? :?

Busted!

I don't think this one's been crashed... :lol:

Busted!

I don't think this one's been crashed... :lol:

WORSE, Its 2 different cars :lol: :lol:

Feel free to mock

Well thank you, in that case...we will :D (nice pic by the way, I didn't realise we S2 boys looked that good ;)

How about we start with the fact that this numpty choose probably 2 of the most recognisable S2's around to use pictures from, or the fact that they are 2 different variants of the S2.

Although that said, the best one has to be that he wants to remove the rear wing in favour of a power spoiler and bootlid design cribbed from a Corrado and is toying with the idea of running a much wider offset and Corrado arches. :lol:

Has this guy ever even been in an S2 :lol:

Cheers n beers

A Guest, with an S2 :wink:

P.S. No thanks, got enough oil drums and palletes ta

Boys.

As an owner of both and a member of both i must say i didn't expect this from a CF member.

Andy and other mods - these types should not be allowed to frequent boards as they are obviously out to con others.

on a note of good and bad. both are good cars. each with better attributes in other areas.

must say i have looked at my corrado, which is not too happy with woman drivers and thought about arch implants

The guy last visited the site nearly a month ago, he's not a regular user. Personaly I don't think he's out to con anyone out of any money or anything like that - he's clearly just an attention whore but has nothing of his own worthey of attention.

I suppose the guys that own the car and engine that he's trying to pass off as his own work should feel flattered in a way :lol:

depends if he/she then goes on to try to sell the car or parts from it.

laying the trap i call it.

Yep, I can see where you're coming from mate, but he's not going to have any luck doing that now! :)

If the owners of the car/engine would like this thread to be removed, feel free to drop any of the mods a PM and we'll get rid of it straight away. I personaly can't see any use for it to stay here.

id like to see it stickied on the front page as a message to scammers if the owners are ok with that and its possible.

too many friends and fellow formum members have been subject to scammers selling stuff that is hot property thats doesn't exist.

im not saying this guy is a scammer. he may be a kid dreaming but even so protection of members has to be at the forefront of any internet community.

Yep, I can see where you're coming from mate, but he's not going to have any luck doing that now! :)

If the owners of the car/engine would like this thread to be removed, feel free to drop any of the mods a PM and we'll get rid of it straight away. I personaly can't see any use for it to stay here.

Agreed, just have to make sure he doesn't come back and try to "sell" us anything. After all he says on MONZADAVE'S thread that he is thinking of selling.

His post in Monzadave's thread has been edited, and he's been banned.

This thread is now locked.

Thanks to the S2forum members for bringing this to our attention.