jack

New pics with new grill

I've had my Corrado VR6 for 4 wks now. Managed to give it a good clean on Friday, so here are my first pics

Very clean! Looks like it's nice and straight too... any big plans for it or just drive and enjoy?

Very clean! Looks like it's nice and straight too... any big plans for it or just drive and enjoy?

I have a few plans, but i'm just going to enjoy it for the time being.

Hi, well I've had my Corrado for just over a year now and havent really done much. decide to give the car a good clean and fit the grill I bought at Ultimate dubs. I've ordered the cams from the group buy and cant wait till they get fitted.

28-1.jpg

SS100972.jpg

SS100973.jpg

SS100975.jpg

SS100976.jpg

SS100980.jpg

looks really nice 8) . Where abouts in Scotland are you ?

I'm in Motherwell m8

Looks 8) mate......just as good as i remember when i spotted it with your brothers :clap:

Looks great!

What does the decal in the last shot say?

I asked the same on here when I got it (viewtopic.php?f=17&t=60289) it means "a bit please" something to do with a brewery in Germany :confused4:

looks really nice that mate, what wheels are they and how far did you lower it? tbh i dont think it matters what the sticker says its something you dont ever see lol :D

looks really nice that mate, what wheels are they and how far did you lower it? tbh i dont think it matters what the sticker says its something you dont ever see lol :D

The wheels are made by Antera, dont know how much it has been lowered as it was already done when I bought it.

Thanks for the comments.

looks stunning :salute: did you import it? i really miss lhd now my golf g60 is gone

terry

Ditto ^^ looks stunning mate 8) The green wing mirrors are gonna be the perfect finishing touch :lol: ;)

Ditto ^^ looks stunning mate 8) The green wing mirrors are gonna be the perfect finishing touch :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: There for a little experiment I'm doing, if it works you will see.

Thought I'd put an update on as I haven't posted anything on here in years.

I still have the car, which has been stored away.  I thought it was about time it came out and got some TLC.

So, I am in the process of booking the car into stealth and I have decided to give the car a strip down and clean.  The body work on this car is amazing underneath.  There are only 2 small areas with surface rust along the jacking points.  The subframe etc has small areas that I am going to clean up and treat but not major.

A few picturs of the car and some of the cleaning that has alreasy started

20220604_194253[1].jpg

20220604_205556[1].jpg

20220603_112928[1].jpg

20220603_112942[1].jpg

20220605_193658[1].jpg

what a result! 

Do you still have those alloys? Look very smart - any details on them?

27 minutes ago, fla said:

what a result! 

Do you still have those alloys? Look very smart - any details on them?

Thanks mate. Yeah I've still got them, they are made by Antera, I will be putting new alloys on once it's back out.

Looks nice.

the wheels are Antera 181’s. I used to have them on my old Clio 1.8 16v back in the late 90’s. Nice wheel, maybe let me know if you sell them….. are they 17’s?