nemesis360

VR6 rebuild - Downpipe and exhaust tacked up

Heres a few pics of my VR these were taken at E38 2007 the car has been off the road since then undergoing some major mods and general restoration, Ill update the thread as I go along...Thanks for looking :D

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSCF0002.JPG[/attachment:e2662]

DSCF0001.JPG[/attachment:e2662]

Welcome to the Forum!

Think you came past me and my mate in his TDI Corrado on the M6 on the Sunday morning?

Had a good look at the car on Sunday and thought it was superb - well done on picking up an award :)

Hi Jim,

Yeah that was me on the M6, thanks for your comments, been looking on here for a while just decided to keep my car low profile until I was happy with it.

Graham

Thanks mate,

Took me ages to decide on a colour, picked this because it tends to look good in most lights, must admit it looked a bit to much when it came out of the spray booth, but with all the lights etc back in im really happy with it

Graham

That is an awesome colour... I don't really like red on most corrados, but that looks stunning.

very nice, I agree with the comments on the colour, looks stunning!

gratz on the award too mate 8)

Well got a secondhand dash today that im gonna use as the base for my new creation, hopefully ill get it done before E38, ill try and get some pics of my progress, without giving to much away! :)

Started work on my dash on sunday, Ive cut the face off it ready for the change of shape...Just need to decide what clocks im gonna put in...more to follow soon.

Ive slowly been retrimming my door cards during my lunch breaks, should get them done in time for Tatton Park. :)

hi Graham, was good to meet ya on sunday. and i must say that you have forced me into getting my car re-sprayed, your paint work was immaculate with some really nice little touch's 8) i hope your contact can do as good a job on my car.

karl

Hi Karl,

Good to meet you aswell, Im sure he'll do a great job on yours he always does! Thanks for the advice on chargers etc.

Im really impressed with your interior, I hope mine turns out as nice!

Graham

Well I spent the weekend stripping the interior out of my car, Ive never been happy with it since I had the car so its got to be sorted this winter, plus alot of over work on other stuff, Ill try and keep you up to date with things as I go...

PS My TT seats will be up for sale as soon as ive cleaned them up, ill post them in the for sale section once ready if anyones interested...

Hi Karl,

Good to meet you aswell, Im sure he'll do a great job on yours he always does! Thanks for the advice on chargers etc.

Im really impressed with your interior, I hope mine turns out as nice!

Graham

Are there any pics of then interior????

Just thought id post some pics up of my car in its current state (and I do mean state!) the engines out and is being cleaned up and rebuilt as is the gearbox, the engine bay is being smoothed and painted and hopefully Ill get a charger in there as well :D

Sorry about my crap camera!

nemesis360_30798520.jpg

Just adjusted the picture for those of us without night vision :D :)