Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

show me your car boot .... need some ideas

ok guys, after a lot of modifications on the cluster and interior finally the car boot needs to be pimped :)

im not sure what or how to do, so show me what you did and give me some inspirations

TIA

pic for clicks

Dsc00304-kl.jpg

Nice install, i like where you have gone with your car. What sub ae you using as it has a shallow depth and where have you mounte your amp?

If you still want to use the boot!

this is great !!!!

at the moment im trying to get a carpet like this

5.jpg

this is great !!!!

at the moment im trying to get a carpet like this

5.jpg[/quote:6d077]

Look on ebay for that carpet.

i searched everywhere on beay, those ebay capets i had found were not that quality !!!

do you know where to get one of those ???

Nice install, i like where you have gone with your car. What sub ae you using as it has a shallow depth and where have you mounte your amp?

It's an Alpine 10" Bass ZR and I have 2 Alpine V12 amps mounted on the back of the panel to the left of the sub.

mrbeige, urs looks the best IMO. Keeps a fully functional boot, is there any chance you could show how the sides fit on? Any build pics?

The sub enclosure looks like an Audioscape one, the same as I've got.

There's a stud that sticks out of the chassis by the boot light and a hole in the back of the sub enclosure. So you put the enclosure onto the stud, put a washer and a wing nut on it, put sub in enclosure, put grille on :)

They're sturdy as you like and look superb, but they are £130ish I think from Audioscape...

mrbeige, urs looks the best IMO. Keeps a fully functional boot, is there any chance you could show how the sides fit on? Any build pics?

Cheers dude. As dinkus says it's an Audioscape enclosure, which is superb quality and fits a beauty. And as you say the install retains a fully functional boot.

5.jpg

I've got one of those, but it wasn't based on the bootplan of my corrado, so there's bits it doesn't quite reach to...

Looks ok, so long as you don't look too carefully, and there's usually too much junk on it to tell anyway...!

Will take a photo of mine tonight...

that would be great. i found the guy whos selling those boot mats.

any more infos and pics would be great !!!! :D

5.jpg

I've got one of those, but it wasn't based on the bootplan of my corrado, so there's bits it doesn't quite reach to...

Looks ok, so long as you don't look too carefully, and there's usually too much junk on it to tell anyway...!

Will take a photo of mine tonight...

can you please show me a pic of your carpet ....

thank you

Did you bought it in the USA ?? or where did you get it ??

I found someone who sell those car boot carpets but hes is the USA.

this may be a bit of a stupid question, but i've only ever really looked in the boot of my own 'rado and no-one elses and assumed they were all the same in standard form...... do they all have a stupid great big spare wheel shaped lump just off centre to the N/S?

is it possible to put a space saver in place of the full size alloy and a new carpet to make it flat, or what would anyone suggest?