Rob_G60

Corrado G60

alright Rob!! hope the cars still going strong mate, you had left after i took Charlie for a ride so didnt get a chance to show you the VRT, maybe at a future meet or show, would love to see what yours is made of to!!

anyway, was just browsing and heard someone using the late style fogs in the early spec bumper, just thought of you when i read it, so maybe have a look into it and you could just swap yours over so they are flush...??

yeah sorry about that mate, hat to get back for a 50th bday, will have a ride next time, il have a look into that in a mo

heres a quick one my mate took yesterday

3955680931_e17b073d43_b.jpg

rob

well heres a little update

1st of all gave it a good clean today and fitted my old press plates back on

corrado-1.jpg

Then i brought some new door cards and handbrake cover and gear knob cover in black as my old grey ones were looking abit tatty, only problem was they were of a corrado with out electric windows (winder) so set about cutting holes last night to get the switches in place for my electric windows, also fitted my speakers and tweeters in the door card

door.jpg

int.jpg

also fitted a new head unit which comes with a ipod connector

stero.jpg

Got a few more plans to do so will update when there done

Rob

Got a new camera for xmas so been out taken some pics

18038_377773520507_553540507_104895.jpg

That pic is awesome! Those Schmidts 7.5 front and 9 rears? Look so so good 8)

9s front and back

well its been a long day, started at 6am travelled to Reading to swap my 50mm splitter for the large 90mm, then had to drive to milton keynes to get a few more parts

so got back at one then set about sorting stuff out, fitted the new hand brake leather cover on and also got the black centre console sitting perfect, got that done then fitted the 90mm splitter (this is the only pic i got as i was running out of light)

untitled-14.jpg

also in the frost my window broke, so needed to fit a new motor and regulator, which i have alot of cuts to prove how much of a :censored: this is to do, but wel worth it

Rob

A really nice car, sounds and looks amazing :notworthy:

Dont fancy popping over the bridge and showing it at coleford carnival of transport in April do you?

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=87178

Only problem could be getting over some speed bumps, but nothing a couple of well placed planks off wood wouldnt solve 8)

Mine is sporting its new smaller spoiler mate.I am enjoying not scraping my local speed bumps.

No more wincing faces from the locals as I drive past. :)

well its been another long day fitted coilover to my mates mk3 Vr6, then went to mine to wash them and go out and take some pics

cleaning the cars

kk.jpg

cc.jpg

vr.jpg

That done then off to take some pics

all.jpg

lorry.jpg

g60.jpg

s3.jpg

oo.jpg

22.jpg

leon.jpg

lcr-1.jpg

33.jpg

ll.jpg

tt.jpg

nn.jpg

more.jpg

Rob

You do have some skills with the camera dont you?

Love th shot of your car under the trailer

Well its been a long two days,

well the other day i started getting a knocking noise, i spotted this on the driveshaft

fixing012.jpg

which me and kev replaced in the dark and rain which we will never do again

after a day off driving the knocking got worse and got to a point where you could not drive the car, so friday morning me and kev and rich set about finding out what is was,

so we got the driveshaft off all looked ok, so popped it back on and the knocking was still there

so took it down to vwe to see beavis and get it on a pit and found that both lower arms were on the sub frame

so got about fixing it replace all the ball joints, all the bushes and track rods and the lower arms

old

fixing011.jpg

fixing006.jpg

fixing006.jpg

new

fixing007.jpg

fixing010.jpg

fixing004.jpg

fixing002.jpg

The team

fixing008.jpg

Then got the tracking done yesterday and its never driven this good before, feels like a new car lol

Rob

Right then small update

pretty much finished my interior now, fitted my boost gauge holder

4-2.jpg

i fitted new black A,B and C pillars in black also so had my roof lining flocked with a few other bits

5-2.jpg

6-3.jpg

and thats it for the moment

Rob