Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Spare

WTF?! :shock: Did someone just buy it from new and leave it in dry storage for 16 years? That is mental. I can't imagine spending 40k on it though. And that's not just because I haven't got 40k either....

That Garage is only about 15miles from My House! Might go have a butchers 8)

BTW Seen the F40 for sale at the garage on the other link 8) Anyone lend me £200K????

Thats awesome! just think though, you could get a fully restored Split screen camper for around that price.

BTW Seen the F40 for sale at the garage on the other link 8) Anyone lend me £200K????

It may be only 15 miles, but its in Wandsworth on a massive one-way system on the south circular. For those of you who don't know,that means traffic jams and hugely complicated 5 lane madness. And Lord only knows where you'd park!

But it is beautiful to see all those cars on display as you crawl past. 8) Probably worth it just for that.

It may be only 15 miles, but its in Wandsworth on a massive one-way system on the south circular. For those of you who don't know,that means traffic jams and hugely complicated 5 lane madness. And Lord only knows where you'd park!

But it is beautiful to see all those cars on display as you crawl past. 8) Probably worth it just for that.

Walkers Garage in South Otterington, Northallerton is 15mile from my house! :D

Walkers Garage in South Otterington, Northallerton is 15mile from my house! :D[/quote:gt7wlhem]

I was wondering when they moved to Wandsworth too :lol:

if I was obscenely rich, I'd buy up stuff like that. How cool to have that tucked up somewhere! It would have to have a (driveable) sister though, always wanted a go in one of those...

Walkers Garage in South Otterington, Northallerton is 15mile from my house! :D

I was wondering when they moved to Wandsworth too :lol:

http://www.joemacari.com/showrooms.html?

Sorry, just assumed it was this one, it being Joe Macari's main showroom and that being the car the thread was about? :?

The car you want is the 93 on cars which are evolution 2. Last of the line which came with semi racing recaro seats and even butcher looking beasts.

yes saw that too :!

one of my fav cars ever is the f40 8)

You'd be an utter monkey to pay £40k for that. Really *amazing* examples can be had for well under £15k, and decent ones for under £7k.

For £40k I'd expect to have Miki Biasion's name on the window and some racing history...

Anyway since we're into the "can anyone lend me some money for a fast car" this is my entry : http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C08033?pt=pf.

It's expected to start bidding at £625,000...

You'd be an utter monkey to pay £40k for that. Really *amazing* examples can be had for well under £15k, and decent ones for under £7k.

For £40k I'd expect to have Miki Biasion's name on the window and some racing history...

Anyway since we're into the "can anyone lend me some money for a fast car" this is my entry : http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C08033?pt=pf.

It's expected to start bidding at £625,000...

S...weeeet !! And cheap at twice the price. A proper racing car! :lol: