Sign in to follow this  
G60DUBBA

my new g60!

Wow, I wish mine looked that excellent! Now all it has is one brand new painted fender and the rest is an off shade of red :lol:

Checked out your pics... You don't fill it up with that awful supermarket fuel do you? :(

i wouldnt at 105.9 :shock:

most fuel comes from one refinery any ways.

nice looking corrado mate.

its been giving me a loada problem.

picked her up from Sheffield for £2k.

already spent £300 on a replacement subframe, 2 new wishbones including fitting.

Handbrake cable has gone

supercharger is making a rattling noise now

and there a few leaks here and there...

maybe i shuda spent £3.5k on another corrado g60- with minimal problems...??

yeah you could look at it that way, but then you may find out it STILL has those problems and you would even worse off. I bought my purple one a few years ago now for £3600 and she worked fine...for a while. At least if you buy one thats rather cheap, you save money on the initial purchase and then use that money that you saved to fix any problems, that way at least you know it has been fixed and to what standard, instead of buying one thats already had the work done by some cowboy, which then needs doing again!

i use sainsburys super-unleaded which is 98ron or so it says. it still costs 115ppl and i cant afford Vpower at nearly 12-ppl :o plus we dont have any other garages round here lol.

i use sainsburys super-unleaded which is 98ron or so it says. it still costs 115ppl and i cant afford Vpower at nearly 12-ppl :o plus we dont have any other garages round here lol.

Er, it's been a while since the last post and I guess the poster prior to you was commenting on the for sale thread for this car..

I was loking through the previous posts of the car's seller on my iphone. did the ... by accident. Sorry :epicfail:

Shame about the sub frame and that... still, a lovely looking red, Doesnt look like there is much fade! Nice one

P.S. Ive got those alloys on the polo :tongue:

Er, it's been a while since the last post and I guess the poster prior to you was commenting on the for sale thread for this car..

fekin ell.

the penny has just dropped.

fekin ell.

the penny has just dropped.

lol it didnt drop for me... just looked at the other for sale thred... real shame... was a cracking car when he first had it. I love red :(

I'm going to lock this thread up as the car is now being broken for spares. If the owner wants it re-opened then just drop a Mod a PM.