Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Alfa Mito

Looks like a 3door Corsa from some angles but got to be the best looking small hatch out there now. Broadly based on the Grande Punto but only the bits you can't see. Tipped to be available as a 190PS GTa version, possibly with 4wd or at the very least the Q2 LSD.

On sale in June in Europe and here later in the year - priced from about £12k.

Saw one of these on the road the other day, the front looks bloody awful :gag:

the headlights are way too big...

Was behind one yesterday and I thought it was really nice. I'd have one.

@Danny B, do you ride men often? :wink:

Was behind one yesterday and I thought it was really nice. I'd have one.

@Danny B, do you ride men often? :wink:

..... :lol: nop, I dont ride cars often either though

Work (AXA) are doing a company car thing where you pay £x per month and get the car, servicing, parts, tax and insurance all taken care of. It comes out pre-tax too. As long as the car makes less than 160g of carbons you can have anything you like. The C has cost me an average of £400/month recently and the prospect of a new reliable car is quite tempting (especially with air con!). The missus is starting to get tetchy

Was very disappointed in these in the metal. Not a patch on the Fiat 500 IMHO and considerably more expensive!

I obviously drove the Mito 155 but I sat in the Abarth and both have a similar feel inside. However, the Mito is only £500 more than the Abarth and has an extra 20bhp, more equipment and it's based on a larger platform (Punto vs Panda). think it makes the Abarth look more expensive. The Essesseessesees pack for the 500 also costs and additional £2500! :shock:

Was very disappointed in these in the metal. Not a patch on the Fiat 500 IMHO and considerably more expensive!

Still in love with the 500 Jim?

I saw a Black Abarth version last week, WOW is all i can say. I do quite like the Punto Abarth's too

I do still like the 500 a heck of a lot mate though gone off them a bit now that folks have started buying them by the truckload - I see about 5 every time I drive any more than a few miles! I liked that they were a small car that WASN'T a Mini.. ho hum.

Nagged my girlfriend enough that she's thinking of getting one to replace her Ka in a year or so :D Not an Arbarth though - would just be an entry level one probably!

Looks a bit like the new Scirocco from the back.... I like it! :lol:

Scirocco, C30, Astra, they all look the same... hatches IMO.

The Alfa is cute, but way over priced; rather take a Megane for 10k; its a hatch, its a tool.

like the Scirocco and the volvo... oops forgot to stop after scirocco :lol:

I really really liked the Mito when i saw the ads, and the pics made it look cool too. But then someone at the company next door to work bought one and i went off it. When i saw it in the flesh i didnt think it looked as good.