Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

MOT booked for Monday!

Just give me a shout if you need a hand with the car.

Will do mate. I expect I'll start work on it again in about a month's time. I'll give you a shout. 8)

I have to say the offers of help have been blinding. And people wonder why I spend so much time on here?!

you don't need another engine mate.

I know that's most likely not the case buddy. :D Just illustrating how determined I am to put this thing right. 8)

Will do mate. I expect I'll start work on it again in about a month's time. I'll give you a shout. 8)

I have to say the offers of help have been blinding. And people wonder why I spend so much time on here?!

no probs. I drink alot of tea though, so be prepared!

no probs. I drink alot of tea though, so be prepared![/quote:3sz0bzxw]

:lol: I don't drink tea so am rubbish at making it so you need to be prepared for that!

no probs. I drink alot of tea though, so be prepared!

:lol: I don't drink tea so am rubbish at making it so you need to be prepared for that!

you need to be learning my friend!

Ah dude, only just got back from the hols and can't believe you're having all this bad luck you're having :(

If I can help in any way mate just let me know. Should have a few free weekends available coming up if that helps?

Hello matey, cheers for the offer. :D I'm sorting out a place to live first (hopefully found somewhere today) and once I'm settled there I'm gonna think about the car. It's really depressing. It's just sat in the middle of the drive with a cover over it covered in snow. Can't bring myself to even look at it at the moment. :(

My ex has just disappeared (gone to stay with her brother) and left me by myself with her parents. :?

My ex has just disappeared (gone to stay with her brother) and left me by myself with her parents. :?

Now that IS cruel !

Maybe it's the sun we're getting today coupled with the fact that I finally got around to filing my pointless ass tax return today and the thought of moving into my new flat on Friday but I peeled the cover off the Rado today and felt really good about it for the first time in a few weeks.

It's still sat exactly where I left it. But even with no front end and on sh!tty steel wheels it's still a sexy car. :luvlove:

Every time I hear a loud (nice) exhaust or engine or see a nice car on the road it just makes me pine for it all the more.

rihoib.jpg

I'm ok at the moment buddy. Fortunately Lucy's parent's are ok with it being there until I can get it sorted. I'm hoping to trailer it into work at some point next week. The guys at work have been brilliant letting me keep it there. That way I can work on it on a proper ramp which will be fabulous. When it's back and MOT'd I will keep it at my parent's house I think. Unless I can find a garage or something in Bury.

Was going to suggest work might be able to help you out, once it's MOT'd you'll be using it I trust.... :nono:

Really keen to get mine moved in the next few weeks now. Just got to sort a car trailer and a free weekend, then it's all go! If you need any help at all with yours mate just remember I'm only down the road?!

Cheers matey. :D Same goes for you. Just so you know I don't feck up other people's cars like I seem to feck up my own. :lol:

Of course I will be using it!!!! You don't think I've put all this effort and money into it for it to just sit there do you?! :shock: :lol:

whats this bit in the crossmember, I removed mine, it had oil in it. Is that right

Power steering pipe..... it runs the fluid through it to cool it... sort of a pikey radiator :) I hope you didn't cut through it if you plan to reuse it....

I thought it was a fluid cooling thing. thats something else I will need to top up. added to imaginary list

i honestly thought that was a handle...

So did I until someone pointed out that the power steering system goes through it! :) I'd never noticed before.

I appear to have perfected the art of uploading pics from my iPhone onto the forum. Haven't got Internet in new flat yet.

Car is now where I work. Best place for it. It's been unceremoniously "placed" between a knackered mk3 and a camper. It looks the best. :D

30l2sz5.jpg

e8k7d0.jpg