Leonard

Leonard's Corrado VR6 - 515bhp 5.9L's twin scroll turbo ;)

Have a look in the classified section here mate. Two very low mileage examples probably still for sale. :cool:

Not like you Sean but 1 has sold mate ;)

Matt I applaud you for hanging onto this car I knew it was going to a good home! If your ever by Leeds pop by I'd love to see it again!

Ubbs

Hello Ubbs! How the heck did you find me on here! LOL

They certainly do get under your skin and this one is a little special, still remember my drive back from Bradford those many years ago, absolute joy/BLAST. So thank you for selling it and buying an S3 (what were you thinking ;)) I will definitely be in touch if I am up Leeds way. Currently working in Derbyshire but living near Oxford at the moment, so if you are down Oxford way please also feel free to drop by.

Just been to pick car up from DG Autotech today and Graham has got her running like a dream again.

Turns out the ECU had gone faulty and was holding one of the injectors open, so bad but not as bad as the possible head gasket failure I thought it could have been.

Had the injectors cleaned at same time, rear ABS sensors replaced as they were on the blink, a service and a new battery.

Finally have a garage again so she is back where she belongs :)

Corrado_zpsf41eff65.jpg

8f957005-383d-4895-990c-ff0a52750b9d_zps9c361226.jpg

Edited by Leonard

Oooo and a BIG thank youto Grahams mate with the lovely red G60 for giving my engine a mini polish and detail! I will track you down on here and say thanks :) Hope you get your car sorted for Stanford

Hello Ubbs! How the heck did you find me on here! LOL

They certainly do get under your skin and this one is a little special, still remember my drive back from Bradford those many years ago, absolute joy/BLAST. So thank you for selling it and buying an S3 (what were you thinking ;)) I will definitely be in touch if I am up Leeds way. Currently working in Derbyshire but living near Oxford at the moment, so if you are down Oxford way please also feel free to drop by.

Just been to pick car up from DG Autotech today and Graham has got her running like a dream again.

Turns out the ECU had gone faulty and was holding one of the injectors open, so bad but not as bad as the possible head gasket failure I thought it could have been.

Had the injectors cleaned at same time, rear ABS sensors replaced as they were on the blink, a service and a new battery.

Finally have a garage again so she is back where she belongs :)

Corrado_zpsf41eff65.jpg

8f957005-383d-4895-990c-ff0a52750b9d_zps9c361226.jpg

Good to hear from you Matt, like I said pure chance I found that receipt with the reg on it, I'm going to try and find the first one. The salesman still works for Haysledens (the same guy sold me the roc r) he said he'd try and find me the reg in their system that one was moonlight blue pearl with grey cloth the only distinctive thing on it was some heavy gauge wire for an amp that I disconnected but didn't remove prior to sale it ended up down South somewhere purley I think who knows somebody on here may own it!

Ubbs

Good to hear from you Matt, like I said pure chance I found that receipt with the reg on it, I'm going to try and find the first one. The salesman still works for Haysledens (the same guy sold me the roc r) he said he'd try and find me the reg in their system that one was moonlight blue pearl with grey cloth the only distinctive thing on it was some heavy gauge wire for an amp that I disconnected but didn't remove prior to sale it ended up down South somewhere purley I think who knows somebody on here may own it!

Ubbs

Good luck with the search for the original :)

Some nice Corrados for sale at the moment with all of the toys for not a lot of money.

Dont throw away your original purchase receipt for M907 JPC it can quite happily go in my records if you don't require it ;)

Let me know if you do find a suitable car, be a good incentive to meet up somewhere at a meet

All best

Matt

So how do you find the 335i?

335i is a proper piece of kit. Corrado felt properly old school giving it a blast for the first time properly yesterday. Steering felt terrible LOL. I either need to change the wheels and suspension out or just learn to cruise :D

335i is ruined by the run flats, but I dont know how long I will have it for so dont want to go to expense of swapping them out (not with 255/30/19's on back anyway!)

Drive train is sublime though. Everyone should go test drive an M135i so you can experience how a twin scroll turbo on a 3.0L 6 makes it seem like an NA power plant. Picks up from 1200rpm with no lag and pulls all way to redline with a nice bit of engine noise. Plus I am averaging 30.3mpg which cant be bad for 300+bhp!

Got a test drive in a M235i booked for a couple weeks time so that should be better still! :)

a3f8c3e2b68265fcb131bcb880a47303.jpg
Still alive with the owners private plate on it so signs are all good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dox said:

a3f8c3e2b68265fcb131bcb880a47303.jpg
Still alive with the owners private plate on it so signs are all good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see Dox 👍

• Like 1