Leonard

Leonard's Corrado VR6 - 515bhp 5.9L's twin scroll turbo ;)

Maybe we should all start a trend and go back to 5 spokes as those ABT wheels do look rather nice on the car, did have the chance to buy a brand new set a few months ago :)

Noooo where from?

Think I will need to keep a good eye on German ebay! :wink:

Maybe we should all start a trend and go back to 5 spokes as those ABT wheels do look rather nice on the car, did have the chance to buy a brand new set a few months ago :)

Noooo where from?

They were actually on UK ebay IIRC. There's a business in Rackenheath Norfolk who sell all sorts of VW performance bits and I'm pretty sure it was them. Don't want to upset you but I think they went for about £600.

It would be really good to see your car reverted back to how it looked then, the wheels would look fantastic on after the respray :)

Noooo where from?

They were actually on UK ebay IIRC. There's a business in Rackenheath Norfolk who sell all sorts of VW performance bits and I'm pretty sure it was them. Don't want to upset you but I think they went for about £600.

It would be really good to see your car reverted back to how it looked then, the wheels would look fantastic on after the respray :)[/quote:27x5zsyc]

Hmmmm thought they may be less LOL

Willl keep my eyes peeled though. You are right would look v-nice on with the fresh paint, although I dont think the Futura's will be too bad :wink:

Lol! i have some pics of your car from the same show too :lol:

LOL Behave!

What car did you have at the time? If you somehow have them in a digital format I wouldnt say know no to a copy :D

Think the futura's will look rather good 8) Get some pics up when it's all done :)

Will do cheers fella :salute:

its probably mid 90's so would have had the 16v or my previous jetta tx :) pics were on paper i'm afraid. Was digital around then? :lol: could send em to you no probs but i'' have to find them and they probably aren't as good as the ones you have.

its probably mid 90's so would have had the 16v or my previous jetta tx :) pics were on paper i'm afraid. Was digital around then? :lol: could send em to you no probs but i'' have to find them and they probably aren't as good as the ones you have.

That is what I was trying to remember LOL

No probs defo don't put yourself out.

Cheers

Matt

really nice looking car there my friend - i really like those abt wheels too - might try and look some of those up for mine. they look like they might clear brembos too...

Right just a quick update.

Car has been sprayed and is looking good, with badges colour coded. Just needs a proper hard polish now, which it is having done next Tuesday. Think I may leave the bump strips off as well.

Oz Futura's polished up (as best i could) and put on with some nice new Toyo Proxe rubber.

Rear lights tinted red as of the wiki (great guide) and looking good

Spoiler fixed, by replacing and lubing the whole mech.

New stereo fitted.

Sunroof seal replaced and roof strips replaced.

TBH that will do me for now! Pics to follow next week.

Just need to decide wether to bother with the LSD now or just get my clutch done only and fit the cams and VSR. Hmmmm

Love those ABT rims! And the OZs!

Diff all the way mate. Even with modest normally aspirated mods, you'll be astounded at what you can do round corners and off roundabouts :D Ditto with the shorter final drive. Both really awaken the lazy git of a car within :lol:

Hi Matt,

Glad to hear that the car is coming along nicely and looking forward to seeing the pics.

Mark (the original owner).

Hey Mark

I think you will be proud :D

Going to try and take some pics tomorrow if it ever stops raining!

Matt

Love those ABT rims! And the OZs!

Diff all the way mate. Even with modest normally aspirated mods, you'll be astounded at what you can do round corners and off roundabouts :D Ditto with the shorter final drive. Both really awaken the lazy git of a car within :lol:

I know I know Kev.

Sure I will love it! Just trying to justify the cost.

Have enough money put away now to do the clutch and fit the VSR and Cams OR just do the clutch and lsd and leave the rest until next spring.....

Damn gonna have to get the dif arent I :D

I would love the shorter final drive but tbh if anything a longer one would probably suit me better......

Ok so I finally managed to get out and take a few pics of how my C looks now.

Basically over the past couple of months the car has been subject to a respray from the roof down plus a few other exterior bits, shortened aerial, new roof strips, window strips, sunroof seal, colour coded badges, bump strips removed, tinted rear lights, clear side repeaters, new number plates etc

I think that is it for the exterior now, I dont want to go over the top still want it looking reasonably std. Interior is all done as well now apart from a speaker upgrade which is reasonably low priority. Fitted my new Alpine head unit though and picked up an Alpine amp as well.

Anyway here are some pics hope you like. Ok quality but taken on my phone.....

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00091-2.jpg

DSC000951.jpg

DSC000971.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Last pic really upsets me that the car isnt central to the road, may have to go take it again LOL

Looking really good! I actually had to go into where you work on friday and had a quick look at the C, it really is as good in the metal as it is in the pictures, proper spot on job!

Looking really good! I actually had to go into where you work on friday and had a quick look at the C, it really is as good in the metal as it is in the pictures, proper spot on job!

Cheers Tom. Every day I walk past I am soooo tempted to go into your work and check your car out. However Im a bit worried that someone will 'have a word' with me for prowling around an undertakers LOL

Lol, to be honest I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid! We've always got people in and out, delivering flowers etc. Its usually parked in the corner trying to look inconspicuous :)

Lol, to be honest I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid! We've always got people in and out, delivering flowers etc. Its usually parked in the corner trying to look inconspicuous :)

Right Im there then! I will take it some flowers :D

Always amazes how small it looks compared to all the other cars in the carpark, apart from the smart car lol

Yes I'm always surprised, the other cars in my car park are a Ford Focus Estate, a Citroen Xsara, a Mk5 Golf TSi and an Audi A6 Avant and literally all of them dwarf the Corrado! And mine isn't even lowered :lol:

I'm sure it will appreciate some flowers :)

Matt the cars looking really well, whats size and offset are the futuras? What tyres are you running? 5 digit plate ooks cool too

Matt the cars looking really well, whats size and offset are the futuras? What tyres are you running? 5 digit plate ooks cool too

Cheers m8

Futura's are 17x7.5 ET33

Tyres are 205/40 Toyo Poxe4's

Bought the plate to go on my black Lambo, well I can dream cant I :D Looked better with a backwards E for the 3 but I dont really like messing with plates despite never having been pulled.

thats a nice size you shouldnt have a problem with clearance them :) Plate looks fine as it is, i'm not a fan of messing with spacing or fonts, i just like short plates...

Are you going to be running the wheels over winter?