Sign in to follow this  
gilty

any corrados in the north east???

are there any 'rados in the north east area? if so, id like to meet up an go for a convoy drive some where or to a cruise to show what a real car looks an goes like...?

There are a few of us, im down in Durham, james (CorradoVR6-nos) also lives in Durham. Rado Steve is down in Middlesbrough and there are few from Sunderland way..

If im in the area id meet up

Im near hull but not sure how long im going to have the corrado for. I'd be up for a meet not too far away if i havn't sold it by then!

forgot about gti meet,my raddo is locked up for the winter so im not going..soz what colour.spec is your car mate?

ya better get yaself out tnite mind brother i got all tha stuff in me car to show ya :D

any1 goin 2 the whitley bay gti meetin 2nite?

What gti meet oh no had too many beers to get there now dont trust the wife to drive it!

damn it when is the next one?

And yeah I'd be up for a meet

why put ur rado away 4 the winter?! its the best time o the year 4 fun driving!!! mines a G60 with a BBM screwcharger, front mounted big intercooler, stage 5 chip, neumann cams an custom exhaust atm. rolling roaded on the G-lader was 218bhp, dunno what it is with the BBM on tho...? its also got brembos on speedlines with koni coilovers. i got it bout 3 months ago as it is, i aint done anything to it yet, need 2 sell my old rado 1st then get a respray some new rims an more engine upgades! i also got a smaller pulley 2 put on the charger but will wait till the weather gets better...

why put ur rado away 4 the winter?! its the best time o the year 4 fun driving!!! mines a G60 with a BBM screwcharger, front mounted big intercooler, stage 5 chip, neumann cams an custom exhaust atm. rolling roaded on the G-lader was 218bhp, dunno what it is with the BBM on tho...? its also got brembos on speedlines with koni coilovers. i got it bout 3 months ago as it is, i aint done anything to it yet, need 2 sell my old rado 1st then get a respray some new rims an more engine upgades! i also got a smaller pulley 2 put on the charger but will wait till the weather gets better...

corrado's and salt not a good combo

:(

mine tooked outside while i turbo it for spring :D