Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Car Tax

Dear Mod folks,

Please can we have a custom shortened version of the smiley used in the above post, losing the 'without' and 'pics!' banners for use in this thread?

Love,

Sir Jazz of D'Evil

Dear Mod folks,

Please can we have a custom shortened version of the smiley used in the above post, losing the 'without' and 'pics!' banners for use in this thread?

Love,

Sir Jazz of D'Evil

if u were a man if punch u :lol:

I'm glad I went to bed when I did.... In Mr Sunderland's defence he has taken this onslaught in good humour. I'd have told you all ****ing **** off you bunch of ****ing ****wit **** ****ers! Myself included.

I'm glad I went to bed when I did.... In Mr Sunderland's defence he has taken this onslaught in good humour. I'd have told you all ****ing **** off you bunch of ****ing ****wit **** ****ers! Myself included.

what doesnt kill ya, makes ya stronger :D

I'd have just learnt my lesson and scuttled off to abuse animals in the woods or something.

There were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.....

I would like to extend to you, an invitation to the Pants Party.

Excuse me?

The party....the pants...party with the pants?

Are you saying there is a party in your pants and I'm invited?

That's it.

Gotta love Anchorman.

There were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.....

I would like to extend to you, an invitation to the Pants Party.

Excuse me?

The party....the pants...party with the pants?

Are you saying there is a party in your pants and I'm invited?

That's it.

Gotta love Anchorman.

I'm glad you ended that with "Gotta love Anchorman" because I was wondering what the hell you were talking about! :lol: I thought you might be having some flashback or something....

I'd have just learnt my lesson and scuttled off to abuse animals in the woods or something.

Each to their own my friend. :D

No "40 year old virgin" is the greatest comedy film ever made...... fight fight fight! :fondle:

Anchor man is one of the greatest comedy films ever made "and if u dont belive, i will fight you" :lol:

clearly i said one of, not is the best :nono: :lol:[/quote:d9ca3pqx]

I see that english qualification has come in handy, eventually. :wink:

No "40 year old virgin" is the greatest comedy film ever made...... fight fight fight! :fondle:

Lol,nah

That film is good but what about Jim careys

Me, Myself & Irene.

Sorry if this is off topicI don't even know what this thread is about. :)

Lol,nah

That film is good but what about Jim careys

Me, Myself & Irene.

absolute jibberish lol :D

Its whatever you want it to be! But mainly that there is a party in my pants.

How this hasn't been locked or moved to Off Topic yet I don't know but somehow this is turning out to be one of the longest and most random threads ever. We've gone from talking about a tax holder, to Mr Sunderland's life story up to this point in time, then I think it went on to having a corrado forum awards thingy, then back to the tax holder, then something about Mr Sunderland having a PHD in the English language, then I think Toad was pregnant with Mr Sunderland's child, and then something about a load of films I haven't seen. Oh yeah, and Jim is inviting you to have a party in his pants.

How this hasn't been locked or moved to Off Topic yet I don't know but somehow this is turning out to be one of the longest and most random threads ever. We've gone from talking about a tax holder, to Mr Sunderland's life story up to this point in time, then I think it went on to having a corrado forum awards thingy, then back to the tax holder, then something about Mr Sunderland having a PHD in the English language, then I think Toad was pregnant with Mr Sunderland's child, and then something about a load of films I haven't seen. Oh yeah, and Jim is inviting you to have a party in his pants.

great isnt it :lol:

Joe, you need to watch Anchorman. Even if you don't like Will Ferrell (which i don't really) its still one of the funniest films ever.

Joe, you need to watch Anchorman. Even if you don't like Will Ferrell (which i don't really) its still one of the funniest films ever.

It does look quite funny actually. I just never get around to watching films. I think I watch about five films a year.