Sign in to follow this  
stormseeker

Anyone recognise this wheel/tyre combo and/or the car?

8)

I've just found this picture on the edition38 site...

EDIT-see thumbnail below-vr6storm

...and I reckon the wheel/tyre combination and the amount of lowering is absolutely spot on 8)

Anyone recognise the wheels and their probable size? ? ?

Not sure about the coulour :shock: or the UPS graphics :?: :shock: but the lowering and wheels are 8) 8) 8)

8)

I've just found this picture on the edition38 site

And I reckonthe wheel/tyre combination and the amount of lowering is absolutely spot on 8)

Anyone recognise the wheels and their probable size? ? ?

Not sure about the coulour :shock: or the UPS graphics :shock: but the lowering and wheels are 8) 8) 8)

There 996 wheels either GT2 or GT3. 8.5x18 at the front 10x18 at the back. The arches have been extended in metal 2.5cm each side to fit the rims. Prefered his old Turbo 2 split rims myself.

regards

There 996 wheels either GT2 or GT3. 8.5x18 at the front 10x18 at the back. The arches have been extended in metal 2.5cm each side to fit the rims. Prefered his old Turbo 2 split rims myself.

regards

Top Man!

Better start saving my pennies now then :-) 1. for the wheels (bet they're cheap! NOT) and 2. for the metalwork :shock:

TVM Lee

That size wheel and that amount of lowering is perfecto. 8) 8)

Not sure about the colour but the UPS thing lightens the whole deal! :lol:

One of the directors at my company just fitted these wheels to his Carrera 4. The bill came to just under £4K without tyres.... :shock:

that car used to be blue i think. it used to run other 993?? split rims. its got a VR turrbo under it. it belongs to a german geezer who works for VW.

i think thats the one that did just over 200mph on the wolfsburg track

it belongs to a german geezer who works for VW.

Yeah thats it, he was working for VW and apparantly stole a bunch of engines? Now hes banged up - or so the rumour goes.

it belongs to a german geezer who works for VW.

Yeah thats it, he was working for VW and apparantly stole a bunch of engines? Now hes banged up - or so the rumour goes.

Wonder if he smuggled them out in his briefcase bit by bit LOL :D :D

Wonder what's happened to the car? Bet it's got even more gangsta cred now the owner's inside HA! 8) 8) 8)

It's Andre Kain's car. I was lucky enough to see it in Castrop this summer (where that pic was taken).

It's absoultely awesome, without a doubt the best corrado in Europe, even though it's brown

I must confess to doing a Wayne's World style "we're not worthy" appreciation.....at the time I was...very....very.....drunk :lol:

Brown is the way forward, I would love a respray in Porsche Rosewood Metallic

Is that the Colour on this Corrado?

Must admit, the colour's growing on me - I take it it's cream leather inside then too.... just think I can make out a bit of the headrest in the picture... 8)

nice.

Heres a picture that I found on the net. Looks like its the same car. Very nice colour the UPS theme is very cool. Themes like that are well popular at the mo!!

Heres a picture that I found on the net. Looks like its the same car. Very nice colour the UPS theme is very cool. Themes like that are well popular at the mo!!

correct cai this is andre's car wearing its old rims ...

Hmm... too big for the car - the bodywork falls away too quickly from the wheels. Maybe if you extended the bodywork from the waistline downwards like a Rallye?

Given the above, brown is probably a sensible colour - doesn't show all the dirt that'll be thrown up the sides of the car...

I like it! The colours different but very swank, and with the cream interior, its spot on. The door handles look clean as well, they look mkIV, i can't tell. UPS all the way man! 8)

Will