Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Which OE 16in wheel?

Looks like Ive sold my 17in BBS and Im thinking of either some new 15in tyres for the Speedlines or going for some OE 16in wheels.

The ones Im looking at are from the Mk4 stable but Im not sure whats best. Reason for this is the sheer number of them going about.

Ive narrowed it down to the three below. What do you think?

#1 Monti II's (loads going about)

#2 4motion (kind of like this seeing as i have 4motion engine)

#3 TT 16in. (wider and better offset)

Gotta say I really like (am and tempted by myself) the Monti's. Look really good on the C for some reason, love it!

i have had all those alloys on my last 2 corrados at some point, and the best made/lightest were the 4motion ones.

karl

i've got monti's on mine, wasn't too sure at first but really like them now. plus there's loads of 'em about & pretty cheap

Any photos as thats the only one I could find. Tedman Ive already contacted the guy and the silver ones. The Monti's do look good but then so do the 4motion ones.

Heres another one with TT's, Im not 100% convinced on them.

i've got monti's on mine, wasn't too sure at first but really like them now. plus there's loads of 'em about & pretty cheap

Any photos as thats the only one I could find. Tedman Ive already contacted the guy and the silver ones. The Monti's do look good but then so do the 4motion ones.

here's a couple of pics of mine with the monti's, not great pics but you get the idea

Heres another one with TT's, Im not 100% convinced on them.

bear in mind that the 16" TTs are not the completely smooth faced ones that people polish up as those are 17". the ones in the pic have a little line running round the edge and aren't "quite" as good looking imo.