Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Got my arse kicked today......

Ive never been beaten by anything in my vavler yet, i dont bother racing lol, i know ill get raped by pretty much anything. Instead while they rev their engines/tail me etc trying tempting me to race i just carry on cruising casually letting them wonder 'hmm, that rado must be quick, he didnt even think of my s3/tt/bmw etc worthy of racing'... o yeah :lol:

I actually had one guy follow me into a petrol pump the other day in a brand new TT-S asking me what engine my rado's running/how much power etc as i simply refused to race him... he assumed it was something stupendous like a vr turbo lol... oh what shame i felt :(

To, the 1.8T'd rado owners, how fast are your cars lol compared to new school hot hatches?

Ive never been beaten by anything in my vavler yet, i dont bother racing lol, i know ill get raped by pretty much anything. Instead while they rev their engines/tail me etc trying tempting me to race i just carry on cruising casually letting them wonder 'hmm, that rado must be quick, he didnt even think of my s3/tt/bmw etc worthy of racing'... o yeah :lol:

I actually had one guy follow me into a petrol pump the other day in a brand new TT-S asking me what engine my rado's running/how much power etc as i simply refused to race him... he assumed it was something stupendous like a vr turbo lol... oh what shame i felt :(

To, the 1.8T'd rado owners, how fast are your cars lol compared to new school hot hatches?

HAHA sounds the same as me I will get my ass handed to me on a plate every time in my Golf ( its a 1.4 :( :camp: :epicfail: :brickwall: ) so If i get some Prick in a done up scooby, evo, corsa, saxo ect ect ect i just drive as slow as possible and stick as close to the center line as possible. Its great, ticks them right off :D

Jim, be careful on your BMX, theres some real twots in warwickshire.

Talking of self control, I did notice that the C attracted a lot of attention, even boy-racer-girls in Brum. When I traded in for the family car coupe, no body ever took notice. Yet hopping onto the mention of traction control, I foud the esp system killed a good foot to the floor get off; the lame 167ps laid down by 247's still needed some finite toe movement (naff electronic delivery imo).

HAHA sounds the same as me I will get my ass handed to me on a plate every time in my Golf ( its a 1.4 :( :camp: :epicfail: :brickwall: ) so If i get some pr**k in a done up scooby, evo, corsa, saxo ect ect ect i just drive as slow as possible and stick as close to the center line as possible. Its great, ticks them right off :D

1.4 golf.. ouch, my mate used to have one, they really are painfully slow lol. I mean, its scary how slow his got with 3 up (no offence lol)... Hmm, me thinks its time to make my self feel better... wanna race??? :wave: LOL :lol:

HAHA sounds the same as me I will get my ass handed to me on a plate every time in my Golf ( its a 1.4 :( :camp: :epicfail: :brickwall: ) so If i get some pr**k in a done up scooby, evo, corsa, saxo ect ect ect i just drive as slow as possible and stick as close to the center line as possible. Its great, ticks them right off :D

1.4 golf.. ouch, my mate used to have one, they really are painfully slow lol. I mean, its scary how slow his got with 3 up (no offence lol)... Hmm, me thinks its time to make my self feel better... wanna race??? :wave: LOL :lol:

HAHA i know put more than 2 people in that car and it just says "nope not going to happen". But its not to bad, can go some when it wants to ( aslong as its not up a hill, if i dont have any one els in the car and there is a tail wind :D )

But to top it all off i had it MOT last week and it needed a new lambda senser, which i thought ok no problem had it replaced and the car feels even slower now :( ( the old senser was feeding more fuel in to the engine )

Cant wait till i get a C

Got Whupped by an Evo8 on the Way to UD!! Turned the stereo off so I could hear him drop him boot it but he still pulled about 6-7 car lengths on me :( Need that KO4 methinks!!!

BTW Evo's dunt 1/2 throw some 5hit out of their exhaust..........worse than my vRS!!

Best was literally killing a Calibra turbo about 30min after getting dicked by the evo! Pushing him along when all of a sudden a very large cloud of white smoke erupted from the calibra and he pulled across 3 lanes towards the Hard Shoulder :lol: Crappy Vauxhalls!!!! :epicfail:

Pretty quick TBF! WRX Scoobs are my fave to beat because the owners think thy have a quick car! Not tried it up against an STi yet though! My rule with c0ck wagons is if it has 1 exhaust it's toast, 2 and it'll be pretty even, just depends who gets the drop 1st, 4 exhausts and it'll murder me :grin: :help:

TT's and R32 Golfs are also slow.........

TT's and R32 Golfs are also slow.........

[/quote:3c5e4sr6]

They're *generally* the biggest cocks anyway so im happy lol. Have u mapped your motor yet?

Got Whupped by an Evo8 on the Way to UD!! Turned the stereo off so I could hear him drop him boot it but he still pulled about 6-7 car lengths on me :( Need that KO4 methinks!!!

You'll need a GT28RS to d1ck on Evos. K04 won't give anywhere the same bang for buck.... you said yourself TT's are slow and that's the turbo they have :wink:

BTW Evo's dunt 1/2 throw some 5hit out of their exhaust.

You're not wrong, but it's the (badly) modified ones that do that. My mate's Evo 9's exhaust is clean as a whistle and that's a 100% factory car.

You're not wrong, but it's the (badly) modified ones that do that. My mate's Evo 9's exhaust is clean as a whistle and that's a 100% factory car.

He probably drives it properly often.

You'll need a GT28RS to d1ck on Evos. K04 won't give anywhere the same bang for buck.... you said yourself TT's are slow and that's the turbo they have :wink:

You're not wrong, but it's the (badly) modified ones that do that. My mate's Evo 9's exhaust is clean as a whistle and that's a 100% factory car.[/quote:2w758iox]

The K04 should be capable of making near 280 brake so shouldnt that make it *nearly* as quick as a regular Evo once on the move?? Surely the Evo's weigh a lot more???

Got my ass handed to me by a 350Z this morning. Was having a bit of fun but I couldnt get away from him :(

The worst thing is I think/know he could of stomped all over me if he wanted to. Still fun tho :grin:

Got me ass handed to me by an Evo 7 today... was worth it tho... sounded quite nice!

got a thumbs up from the guy when i passed him as he turned off...

Had a Evo 7 up my arse the other day (on our only dual carriageway) so booted it in second then third, took him

a while to catch up then traffic lights came up red, i though he got me now and he did'nt even try :scratch:

Think he was bit shocked when i booted it :) , VRTs are so much fun :lol:

Problem with the Evo is you never know what they're putting out. Assuming it's one from within the past 6 years, it could be anything from 260bhp (obviously running through 4WD so factoring in transmission losses, not THAT quick) to 800+bhp.

Problem with the Evo is you never know what they're putting out. Assuming it's one from within the past 6 years, it could be anything from 260bhp (obviously running through 4WD so factoring in transmission losses, not THAT quick) to 800+bhp.

My mate's old Evo 9 FQ360 didn't feel as fast as the numbers suggested in a straight line, but show it some narrow B roads and nothing this side of a Nissan GTR could touch it. Awesome cross country machines.

Anyway Shaun, this is the Arse kicking thread as in Corrados getting beaten, not 400hp Corrados walking all over easy prey :lol:

haha! i left a Z3 1.8i for dust today...

posers in some cack entry level roadster......

i would have said bye, but they were too far behind!

Anyway Shaun, this is the Arse kicking thread as in Corrados getting beaten, not 400hp Corrados walking all over easy prey :lol:

I know kev, just had to put it in :lol:

gt28 kev :camp:

what you want is a gt30 strapped onto a 1.8t, dales car will soon be a supercar killing machine.

Had a brilliant blast with a 2 year old Quattro a week ago, held onto him good and proper.

Sufficiently so, he stopped and asked me to drive (Yes, i did know driver), then I gave the Quattro some proper driving.

The poor owner is still talking about it and trying to get over it - some 7 days later. :lol:

Well at least he knows what his car is now capable of..............

It felt so solid and responsive, the engine note was to die for. :D

Also had a super drive alongside a Viper on Sunday. That car sounded so gorgous, he kept overtaking me just to put the power on - and vice versa - great fun. :D