psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

To spots and none by me :(

My gf spotted a green Rado at the shell garage in Cinderford yesterday morning at about 8. Probably the same one I've seen driving around the forest.

And My bro txt me to say he saw a yellow rado in Weymouth today, so I'm gessing it might be Tombell999 ( i think thats his name :confused4: )

Keep an eye out for me on the M4 and M25 on thursday and friday evening :D

Two spots today, 1st was a standard looking white G60 in Aylesford about 10 this morning, 2nd was a dark green, VR6 ? coming onto the M4 at J14 heading east about 12:30.

Keep seeing the same blue vr6 coming off the a52 at about 7.45 in the morning going on to pride park, derby, never got a view of the plate ...

always in works van so pointless waving, u would think I was nutz :nuts:

got a wave from a blue rado G***GJT around 2pm on the outskirts of Winchester today - think the road is the A3090.

got another wave from a pale blue Caddy which was only 5 or so cars behind the blue C

even got a very long look from a couple in an Astra (think it was an Astra anyway - I was sitting at some traffic lights not paying much attn)

it all made me smile. Rados are so cool 8)

That was me in the Blue Rado! Your car looked sweet!

got a wave from a blue rado G***GJT around 2pm on the outskirts of Winchester today - think the road is the A3090.

got another wave from a pale blue Caddy which was only 5 or so cars behind the blue C

even got a very long look from a couple in an Astra (think it was an Astra anyway - I was sitting at some traffic lights not paying much attn)

it all made me smile. Rados are so cool 8)

That was me in the Blue Rado! Your car looked sweet!

Nice to get a big wave :) Thought your C looked very tidy!

Saw Nick in Magnum this morning... you overtook me on the hill down to Chineham Bus Park but don't think you saw me. Car looked lovely :salute: esp as I saw you motor up the hill towards tesco!

My wife just phoned me to say she's seen a green 16v sitting in the carpark at Sainsbury's in Kidlington nr Oxford. Running on BBS 15's and had a CCGB sticker in the window. Reg no. Jxxx TRO. She reckoned it looked tidy. (she's well trained, the ol' trouble and strife, you know!! :lol: :lol: )

white VR heading south on the A189 past asda, i followed you through the 50mph road works then passed on the slip road, beeped and you turned away as if to say what a prick, obv not a corrado lover just drive one :epicfail:

rob

my god sumone else in newcastle with a rado :clap: :clap: it wasnt me by the way just strange to see a post from up here mate lol

Went to the Nurburgring 2 weeks ago for the Classic weekend, and spotted K** W*d ( Aqua blue VR) looking immaculate at one of the viewing areas at the track, my first visit so I don't know exactly where it was, and they were dragging off a couple of big vintage Yankee bangers who had not made it...what a fabulous drive that track is, I took an MX-5 and mixed it with the big boys, only to break down in Belgium on the way back !

Black VR, Saturday around 1230, clockwise on the M25, outside lane caught in slow traffic before Clackett Lane services. I waved as I cruised by in the middle lane :wave: but wouldn't have seen a reply.

Dark coloured L reg on the roundabout where the A20 and M25 meet near Dartford today at about 2 pm.

A friend spottted an Aqua green VR6 written off yesterday B4447 Maidenhead :( .

Driver was o.k.

B4447? Where exactly. :(

Saw a white G reg 16V in Eton on Saturday.

Near the junction of Shifford Crescent

A friend spottted an Aqua green VR6 written off yesterday B4447 Maidenhead :( .

Driver was o.k.

B4447? Where exactly. :(

Saw a white G reg 16V in Eton on Saturday.[/quote:301iqv5y]

My dad spotted a VR6 reg M6 VRG overtaking him going south on the autoroute in France near Toulouse last Saturday afternoon, anyone on here ? Has to be a forum members car or at least an enthusiast with a reg like that ! 8)

Saw a nice blue rado with red tinted lights and german plates L966 ***. On the M60 yesterday near the Trafford(tragic) centre at about 3pm, looked smart.

Saw a Black 'G' Reg 16V in Wickes Car Park, Cheltenham this PM, fitted with non std wheels and rear lights - Anyone?

Ian :D

Moonlight Storm with a personalised plate pulled up alongside me at at the foot of M271 on Saturday around 14:45... followed it along Totton Bypass, before I turned towards Hythe (A326) and it headed on towards Lyndhurst/New Forest - blonde lass in passenger seat.

Typically I was in the Cupra... not the C :?

looket like a red g60 maybe v on shaftbury rd alty think it was a old dear drivin :lol: :lol:

Nice black G reg in sainsbury's car park Ossie road this morning, note left and now find it belongs to Eskimo Friend on here.........yay another female Raddo driver in Derby.. :clap:

The corrado in Sainsburys car park was mine.. It's the first time i've been spotted, i've had it 2 years. So thank your wife :clap:

hang on a minute, I thought it was Eskimo friends?

Who actually owns it then, and I am the wife I own the G60

So come on whose is it

Black with a few dings on the doors and BBM last few letters on No plate???

Got me confused now.

LOL