psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Parked up at the hiliday inn in mk yesterday and a Grey / black VR6 pulls up and parks in front of me :). Private plate ** ynl

spotted a blue vr6 track car on trailer behind a blue range rover parked near church in Louth,lincs wednesday evening 8pm ,Had a stop and quick look(took a sly picture, hope you dont mind) and noticed the forum stickers. Then on way to work next morning 6.25am overtook you on Louth bypass,.I were the cheshire cat honkin horn and big thumbs up in the blue golf (daily oil burner), did you have a good day at cadwell park?? Presume thats where you were turning off to.

Edited by paddyVanW

Blue J reg 16v parked on the prom in Rhos-on-Sea this afternoon. Looked very nice and standard.

Blue rado parked up at nationwide crash in team valley, in the same place Everytime I've been there. I'm normaly pimping a Toyota hiace van mind

Red coming onto the M40 at the Oxford junction! reg had 888 in it. Very nice looking car think it had bbs wheels with coloured centre prob' black!

Saw a broken down blue Vr on the M40 today. Sitting in the hard shoulder with the bonnet up

That could have well have been me. German plates, about 3ish? Got an electrical problem that causes the bugger to cut out. :(

Grey C on M25 near J26 going anti clockwise on Sunday, too far away to see model, it was lowered with dark/black wheels.

Only C I saw on a 400 mile round trip, i saw more NSX's than C's!

Burgandy one on the outskirts of Worcester around 1pm on Saturday just gone. Tried to catch it up but traffic was too backed up.

i did the whole journey to newquay on thursday, and the whole journey back from newquay on monday. a total of 1030 miles and spotted. 0 corrados. saw a couple in newquay and got a wave from someone in a blue corrado but that was all :/

green storm maybe..? in denton and ashton under lyne... lowered on 17`s with crystal clear lights.,..????

Last Friday? Sherry Pearl? cream leather, VR, CCGB sticker, in Longton (Preston)

its been a while since Ive been on here as Ive been finishing my Mk2 oak green project car and now thats done the corrado is in pieces having some improvements done, but saw a G60 outside work in yeovil stopped at the zebra crossing, no sooner had I said Corrado the guy who probably thought I was mad took off up the road before I could explain...oh well maybe next time

Nugget Yellow G60 spotted in Erdington, Birmingham by six ways island, parked up on a drive, has been there atleast the last two days. Reg - C12 RDO

Silver (prop VR6) with smoothed front bumper on the A45 in Coventry last night about 19:30. Just passing over the kenilworth road lights. Looked very nice. Was on the other side of the road in the wifes car so didnt flash/wave

Green Storm coming from HSBC at St. David's Park, Ewloe yesterday at 16:45ish. Riding on standard shocks. Got thumbs up. I was in the blue 16v C coming from St David's Park Hotel

Saw 2 this morning. First was heading into Bradley Stoke, coming off the Aztec roundabout. Couldn't make out what model it was but think it was burgandy pearl colour. Second one was just heading out of thornbury, M reg. Guess it's because the Volksfest is in town??

Twilight Violet VR6 spotted at Oulton Park today bit of rust on the door but still a lovely colour any owners?

I was leaving Leamington this morning at 7.30 and dark Corrado was coming the other way, could have been mystic blue.

a wight one on borbet a's at oulton park today, i was sat at knickerbrook and seen you drive past (not on the track!).

shouted corrado and pointed then realised people were lookin at me funny!