psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a blue Corrado in Sheffield heading from Darnall towards the parkway, with roofbars!

Two spots in one journey today but both times on a coach full of cricketers returning from a match. Firstly J909, bordeaux coloured with early grille and aftermarket 17s (?), being driven up into Sutton Coldfield and then what looked like a dragon VR, on sale for a rather optimistic 4995 notes on the forecourt of Selly Oak motors.

Saw a dark coloured VR6 on the northbound M6 somewhere (and vague I know) between Preston and Lancaster I think, this morning at about 10:30am'ish...? Think the plate ended DTP and looked like it was on at least 17" alloys. I was heading southbound on a return drive from Glasgow but not in my Corrado sadly - 700 miles and my only Corrado spot!!

Saw a Corrado parked up in the formula one camping field at silverstone this weekend gone, anyone from here? M***VRG I think.

I took my 10 year old with me to Stonar and have just got round to downloading the pics form his camera.... I didn't see all of these but he did!

mjcp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48016[/ATTACH]

Stopped an let a Blackberry M reg VR6 being driven by a nice blonde lady turn right at the junction of Church road & Stanwell road, Ashford, Middlesex. Wasn't in the Rado so didn't wave :)

I took my 10 year old with me to Stonar and have just got round to downloading the pics form his camera.... I didn't see all of these but he did!

mjcp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48016[/ATTACH]

Well the bottom right (blue) is mine :lol:

coming home today saw a dark coloured M Reg with smoked rears just coming off the roundabout at the bottom of highworth; flashed and waved but I don't think he saw me. The C was edging out ready to make its move and give it a clean run to Lechlade. Anyone!!!!!!

Black corrado in menai bridge yesterday reg ending with TT and a red corrado going up Rhuallt Hill in north wales today around 2.30pm

Dark deep dished G60 maybe, going down towards cockett lights at 3:20 this afternoon in Swansea, waved as I passed.

Green corrado in Great Malvern this afternoon. Mr Sands?

Not me I'm afraid! Closest I got to Malvern yesterday was filling up at Clerkenleap at about nine, after a day that had seen me go to Southwark (to the Globe) and back from Brum in a coach full of L6th students. In the whole day's motoring, I saw five Ferraris, a Lambo, five Astons, too many Porsches to mention and two Rollers with three initials followed by 1, including AMS 1.

Not one Corrado though!

Not me I'm afraid! Closest I got to Malvern yesterday was filling up at Clerkenleap at about nine, after a day that had seen me go to Southwark (to the Globe) and back from Brum in a coach full of L6th students. In the whole day's motoring, I saw five Ferraris, a Lambo, five Astons, too many Porsches to mention and two Rollers with three initials followed by 1, including AMS 1.

Not one Corrado though!

YESSS!!! Corrado's are still not common as muck! lol

Spotted in Lagos Portugal !!!!

Grey VR6 M plate with TT Comp alloys and black leather.

We were so amazed me and the kids took pics of it !!!

Was nice clean and shiny!!

Spotted coming up the A36 between warminster and turned right to go to trowbridge.

Nice Blackberry VR6 - made be gutted again to be breaking :(

I was in the new red volvo estate

Tim

Spotted coming up the A36 between warminster and turned right to go to trowbridge.

Nice Blackberry VR6 - made be gutted again to be breaking :(

I was in the new red volvo estate

Tim

Sounds like Carl, aka Bigpantsbaby; more likely it was Mrs Bigpants though.

drove along side a Yellow valver today on white rims and a twin exhaust system pointing up. Looked very nice and sound good too. Was at around 11 ish on the M5. I was in my VR on the way to DG

Are you on here?

blue valver parked up in tunbridge wells, didn't get the plate but did notice that it had bonnet clips.

M**ACG/AGT? M4 westbound between the Reading exits about 13:00 saturday. (In the Wife's Renault so you won't have seen me).

MJCP