psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark (Black or grey) VR? reg M588 *** spotted today. I was following between Old Windsor and Windsor about 2 cars back. Not sure you would have seen me.

Marc

Two in one day!

Saw a bright Red 'raddo going south on the A308 (from M4 towards Windsor) at lunch time-ish. Might have been heading to Ascot?

Marc

Two in one day!

Saw a bright Red 'raddo going south on the A308 (from M4 towards Windsor) at lunch time-ish. Might have been heading to Ascot?

Marc

That was me, yep going home to Ascot from a successful MOT :D

Was at Le Mans at the weekend and spotted 2 VR6 Cs in the campsite. in Maison Blanche a Moonlight blue M***LYK - had a quick chat and in Bleu Nord a Red L***EUD. Both looking nice

Day 2 in Glasgow spotted another one. Stuck behind a corrado 16V reg VIW 74** driven by a blonde female. Got a pic too from my phone.

Blue (Aqua?) VR6, N-reg spotted tonight parked up on the side of the road in Whiston, Rotherham

green storm maybe..? in denton and ashton under lyne... lowered on 17`s with crystal clear lights.,..????

Twas me probably, I spoke to you this morning mate when I was topping up my slightly leaky coolant system!

Saw a nice 16v in La seyne near Toulon in the South of France today, doubt it will be any one on here. But still a nice supprise to see one out here :D

hello mr 16v didnt u wanna play on the a14 tonite :)

Could have been me. Had a heavy car full of boat bits. Another time though

Saw a Sherry Pearl (i think) VR parked up at the Glade festival last wknd!!

Also saw a modified rado in Bath yesterday around 11-12pm, had a spoiler on it!

Just seen a blue pearl rado on lorpw road horsforth from the shell roundabout heading towards the test centre, H***YAN I think, shared a wave,

Green corrado driving through Claygate yesterday. I gave it a flash but was in the 4mo.

Dark coloured Corrado, going north on the M5 between Junctions 5 and 4a, this evening at about five thiryish. I only saw you in my wing mirror, after you'd gone by. I was in the outside lane of the opposite carriageway.

today, white k plate about half 3 on the a610 heading towards ripley derbyshire, i gave a wave but got no response

Beautiful looking VR Storm near to sainsburys, in Colton, Leeds. Pulled up along side for a quick word - he'd only had car 3 weeks and only lives down the road from me. Told him to get his ass on here! :D

Edited by Critical_Mass

Spotted the guy with the green Storm who lives in Ipswich. On the A14 near Sproughton, about 6:25pm, heading eastbound.

Supercharged knows who I mean. We met him at Stonor Park on the Show and Shine!

Spotted another Corrado today in the South of France. A red 16v or G60 ( no badges) with 204K on it but still looked in preatu good shape.

Thats 2 in just under 10 days and Im lucky If I spot one in a month in England

Spotted Red 16V in Barcelona today! it was in great condition and i was a little excited to see it!

DSC009530094.jpg

Seen a Red Corrado last couple of mornings on Kingston Road, New Malden at around 0845. H***DEA.

think it's a G60... sounds nice n' throaty!!

Nice Silver G60 in Bedford cant pinpoint where exactly cause im only working down there so dont know the area

Green 'A15***' in central Brighton yesterday; I think it's a VR6. I was walking into town so didn't get a good look.