psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

drove along side a Yellow valver today on white rims and a twin exhaust system pointing up. Looked very nice and sound good too. Was at around 11 ish on the M5. I was in my VR on the way to DG

Are you on here?

That sounds like me but i didn't see any other Corrados. There is a twin of mine round here i swear

We exchanged waves if it was and you had your mate in the car and both looked around 20ish if that helps ;)

My VR has all red rears and only had a drivers seat in it and is Dark burgundy peal color

K plate in burgundy (same colour as Reidy's TDi) in Ipswich Saturday morning, followed around the one way system then pulled into a tyre place near Landseer Road where all the new flats have gone up. Guess he was going to work.

Possibly a VR but didn't get a chance to see number of wheel bolts.

We exchanged waves if it was and you had your mate in the car and both looked around 20ish if that helps ;)

My VR has all red rears and only had a drivers seat in it and is Dark burgundy peal color

Nope that was definintely my twin :(

I did see a rado decked on black D90's parked up down some lane in aylesbury too

Spotted a Dark Blue Rado in my home town Shepperton yesterday morning at around 1030. It was an L reg with a 'V' in the last three

letters but could get a real good look to see it properly. Looked Nice. Woofs!! :) :)

Spotted: silver 16v parked next to audi workshop in amersham around 14:00

Dark grey in esso petrol station in slough OBP around 15:00

Red C going past poyle trading estate before 18:00

Cant remember all license plates.... Very bad with numbers I am

Red C could've been me, did you see if it had a bonnet bra on? I've got pictures of the OBP you mention, it's always at Esso's so I presume some sort of manager? Stunning though:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48088[/ATTACH]

Didnt see if it had a bonnet bra... Going past the small roundabout to the bigger one where a pub is... Then I stopped seeing it.

And thats the one I spotted at esso, It does look nice... Guessing hes not here?

I don't think he is, might be that they don't post much though. Oh and I just realised, I was on the opposite end of slough so probably wasn't me :scratch:

Saw (and parked next to, but was still there when I left so guess he didn't see me!) a red N reg valver with a Sub11 sticker in the window in the Peterborough multistorey car park on Monday - looking nice....

Clocked a Dark Green Rado on Oatlands Drive, Weybridge last night around 6pm...... L***EKL

Waved and flashed. All very pally!!

edit: Sorry i'm lying. It was Copsem lane in Esher.

Edited by VR-Sixy

Spotted parked up @ Isleburn in the highlands, also keep seeing a red rado woman driver heading to or from 24hr Tesco direction...... any one on here??

grey L *6*GVD i believe was the number plate parked up in eastbourne KFC car park around 9.30 last night, also a black M reg vr6 driving through heathfield on thirsday afternoon.

Sherry pearl (?) Corrado of unknown model driving through Esher this morning at 9:10.

White one on Woodhead heading towards Manchester about teatime today. Sorry i didn't wave but i only noticed you at the last second as i was nodding off thanks to the slow, slow half a dozen that were in front of me.

Spotted on Friday night on the M8 flyover at Govan,Glasgow

Ice Grey Violet VR6 M* DSP defo someone on here just can`t remember who!!!Easypops!!!! I remember!!

First time I`ve seen a Corrado on the road in ages!!

Edited by too hot

Spotted a blue one on the A591 near the bp heading towards windermere about 3pm yesterday. looked like you were hallin some ass, probably going camping or somethin?

Green corrado in Great Malvern this afternoon. Mr Sands?

That'll be me been driving around in that green VR, for years and years, in fact the current household makes up most of the Malvern Corrado contingency; currently stands at 3VR's a green, a blue and a black. Know of two others regulars in Malvern town a grey VR and red 16V. Where you based Peebee?

Saw a nice Mauve VR today in Corby (by Halfords) I thought I was the only Raddo in the village! loool

White C on cliff top Bournemouth?

That would've been me. Was I stopped with the bonnet up? Saw a Blue/Grey one parked up then you drove by and gave me a beep!

That'll be me been driving around in that green VR, for years and years, in fact the current household makes up most of the Malvern Corrado contingency; currently stands at 3VR's a green, a blue and a black. Know of two others regulars in Malvern town a grey VR and red 16V. Where you based Peebee?

My aqua blue VR6 lives in Malvern too :)