psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted Rsgntx today in his rather tasty Vr. Sadly, he also spotted me in a layby on the A46 with a very poorly/dead engine.

Typical, the first time i was spotted as well!!!!

Still, may be breaking this on, and buying a new one!!!

Spotted Rsgntx today in his rather tasty Vr. Sadly, he also spotted me in a layby on the A46 with a very poorly/dead engine.

Typical, the first time i was spotted as well!!!!

Still, may be breaking this on, and buying a new one!!!

It was good to meet you, but guess it could have been under better circumstances!! have a good holiday and sort it when you get back!!

Saw a green G60 on a j-plate in Morrison's car park in Bramley, Rotherham at lunchtime today.

Green VR6 (i think) m40 last night near jnc 13. Gave you a beep as i passed in the middle lane in my VR.

Seen g reg black rado southbound M1 near m25 on sunday about 4.00 pm. Making some noise too!

Spotted a Black Corrado in Cambuslang today, you were parked up with the bonnet open and a battery pack on the car. I was going to come over but when I got out of work you were gone.

Dark G plate heading towards Gunnersbury avenue on Gunnersbury lane, near from Acton Town station Friday am about 0930... we waved!

Pearl green J reg Corrado on Portsmouth road driving south out of Kingston-upon-Thames today at 1pm. I've seen this a few times now so it must be local. Sadly I was in the Golf so he probably wondered why I was flashing :)

My mate is doing considerably better than me with Corrado spotting recently. Yesterday he saw K*** XBA on the M50 going towards Wales, a dark blue C. Any takers?

I tell you, these Corrados of ours are rare as rocking horse poop compared with common as muck supercars. Leaving Stratford yesterday and going back to Birmingham, I saw a Murcielago, a 911 and a DB9 all within the first mile (the latter two filling up at the same petrol forecourt) and saw four other 911s and a DB7 before getting back to school on the coach. Have seen one Corrado in the last goodness knows how many thousand miles!

M reg Blackbery VR6 on the richmond road, kingdton-upon thames 10am today, was looking clean and hunkered down, i was in the white fiat van pointing!!

Was trying explain what a corrado looked like and then there one was, got the thumbs up from a very fusy woman!!!!

Drove down to Bray in Maidenhead on Friday evening and then back here on Saturday morning and didn't see another Corrado. Saw all kinds of other nice motors on the way - BMW M5, Lambo Gallardo, etc... no Corrado! :(

J66 SUD, Dark VR6 at Orrell post, Lancashire. Today (3rd July 2011). Spotted by the Mrs. Shame I don't see them..

Spotted a Nugget Rado on the A46 Lincoln Bypass Duel Carriage way bit, headed towards Damons/Pride of Lincoln way,

Looked really clean!! i was in mine going the opposite way,

White G-reg Corrado at Linwood roundabout tonight. Wullie was that you? :) I love it in white, I reckon the best colour for a Rado.

Anyone see the blackberry Corrado on the ITV1 programme about the sextuplets just? Bit random I know! Bless the gf, she came to rescue me from ploughing through 156 Year Seven end of year reports (joy!) to cheer me up by showing me that. Fair play to the father: one older child, six in one go (although only four survived sadly) and he's STILL running a C! Good lad; are you on here?!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

J66 SUD, Dark VR6 at Orrell post, Lancashire. Today (3rd July 2011). Spotted by the Mrs. Shame I don't see them..

I'm so glad that it's not just me that this happens to! My missus and her brother are brilliantly trained and seem to spot 'rados near daily, where I go weeks without seeing one!

White G-reg Corrado at Linwood roundabout tonight. Wullie was that you? :) I love it in white, I reckon the best colour for a Rado.

Yup, that was me, so busy tooting and waving at you I forgot to indicate I was turning off. Was on my way up to the new Transport museum and met up with easypops and dalhalvaig.

Dark (maybe black) Vr6 A14 8.45am

I was in my Red Raddo this morning on the A14 towards Cambridge and drove alongside a nice Vr, bodywork looked imaculate... Lovely car, I said hello

BTW, if you smoke with your window open it looks like the raddo is on fire.. I thought it was!! lol

5.40pm, A45 in Coventry, just passing the Phantom Coach pub.. older chap in a suit driving an Ice Grey VR6 on Speedlines. Never seen the car around here before so could only assume it was "through traffic" - didn't see me as I was on the opposite side of the carriageway!

Spotted Domwell's G60 outside my school this afternoon 8) - was hammering with rain so couldn't have a decent look :(

Spotted Domwell's G60 outside my school this afternoon 8) - was hammering with rain so couldn't have a decent look :(

I was brave enough to let my GF drive it as her car is off the road. Only she did manage to leave the sunroof upon a touch and then the heavens opened..........