psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue VR (I think), reg ending ENG just outside Brandon (Norfolk) at about 2.30pm ish today - I was on my way home from a weeks holiday in north Norfolk and this was the only one I spotted. Didn't flash / wave as was in the our "family" car (mondeo estate) as the Corrado sadly could not manage luggage for 4 for a week and 4 bikes!

Yellow black wheels. About 8 ish this evening... Parked next to Canoe Lake in Southsea then drove past me on Festing Road, last 3: YHG :) x

Midnight blue (i think) VR in xcape Milton Keynes carpark on Sunday!

Bit of a bosh in the rear quarter but apart from that looked nice!

[ATTACH]75320[/ATTACH]

Yellow black wheels. About 8 ish this evening... Parked next to Canoe Lake in Southsea then drove past me on Festing Road, last 3: YHG :) x

Just walked back to my Corrado, parked up just off old Spon Street in Coventry and was amazed to see another one parked just across the road from it. Looked like a 2.0 16v (but I didn't go snooping around) on some aftermarket alloys - think it was an N reg? Anyone on here? :) A real nice change to see another Corrado around!

Just walked back to my Corrado, parked up just off old Spon Street in Coventry and was amazed to see another one parked just across the road from it. Looked like a 2.0 16v (but I didn't go snooping around) on some aftermarket alloys - think it was an N reg? Anyone on here? :) A real nice change to see another Corrado around!

I do that. If I ever see an old car near where I'm going, whether it's a Corrado, old Golf or even another marque from a similar era, then I'll make a point of parking close to it. It's part of the joy of owning a modern classic :)

I do that too!! Park as close as I can!!

You're local then?

Not seen yours about before I don't think

being from poole as well my initial though was upton country park, but i guess there are probably a few others around!

being from poole as well my initial though was upton country park, but i guess there are probably a few others around!

I need to update my location, I meant Upton Country Park, Northampton.

White 16v on a drive near Kew roundabout, Southport. It's been there for years. And at one point (about ten years ago) was for sale. Really want to rescue it and show it some love, but fear it may be too far gone now.

Glad no one spotted me at the side of the A14 westbound, just before the Catthorpe Interchange yesterday morning... with the bonnet up :(

Glad no one spotted me at the side of the A14 westbound, just before the Catthorpe Interchange yesterday morning... with the bonnet up :(

Nothing serious i hope Jim?

Coolant light came on after a bit of effort showing a 3 series a clean pair of heels.. looks like the radiator has given up and has a slow leak!

Coolant light came on after a bit of effort showing a 3 series a clean pair of heels.. looks like the radiator has given up and has a slow leak!

Oh no, at least you showed the 3 series whos boss first

spotted a bright orange C (debadged colour coded grille, 17''(?) alloys, certainly eye catching! just outside of Clitheroe heading Colne way yesterday(21/08/13) I was in the Golf vr6 a few cars in front.

Tom

Just dropped the car off at Total VAG in Leighton Buzzard when I saw a black C - G*** RMX. I was the looney waving pedestrian!

Stone

PS: your back right brake light is out...