psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

parked up in Leyland about midday today a white Corrado, was too shocked to notice reg type etc as its been aaaaaaages since i've seen one about

Just spotted what looked like an aqua blue VR heading towards Birmingham city centre on the a456, 8.10 by Halesowen audi . I Was in work van so didn't flash

Saw a green storm reversing out of a workshop/garage in Gloucester today. Was the garage where Stroud rd and tredworth rd meet. Was around 2.30 ish.

Also saw Ian's vr6 parked on his drive whilst dropping off the cool box for the weekend :D

Aqua blue, late, on the A5 between Markyate and Dunstable around 1630 today - sorry I didn't spot you in time to wave, after getting stuck in traffic my oil temperature was at 122 and I was fretting about it :lol:

Late VR spotted on St. Helens retail park today first one I've ever seen around here. Waited to see if u came back for ten mins but was very hot in the car lol. Reg N369 DKY

[ATTACH]74636[/ATTACH]

Edited by tom_rob_89

Saw two today

....both on A 41 as I was queueing to get in to RAF Cosford, one blackberry, one black...unsure of engines.

They might of been going to an Audi event at Weston Park as I saw 5 R8's going the same way

N916 CYG

My friend saw this storm today in Oxford. It's her friends next door neighbour.

[ATTACH]74649[/ATTACH]

N916 CYG

My friend saw this storm today in Oxford. It's her friends next door neighbour.

[ATTACH]74649[/ATTACH]

That would be me! My first spot on here!

Spotted a red n reg flying round the north clockwise M25 this morning. I was sitting in the outside lane waiting for my turn to shuffle along at 2mph whilst the 40mph signs taunted me :)

Nice Aqua Blue VR6 (not sure!) reg M5 *** going through Esher past the racecourse yesterday evening at around 1750.

Beeps and waves exchanged. Any one on here?

Clocked this again yesterday evening, same location, same time - or thereabouts. Don't think

this guy is on here though. :)

Another Blue C in Copsem lane Esher yesterday evening. * ***WLW. Don't know what flavour.

Looked to be being driven by a Rastafarian!! :)

Red vr6 spotted today in mitcham blaring out 80s rock. You did a drive by twice, anyone on here.

I was working on the fiesta next to the blue rado

I just spotted a dark one on the F1 show when they were doing a segment at the brunel motorsport centre. Couldn't see much of it though.

Sutton Town Centre One-Way-System this afternoon around 4pm a lovely standard looking, very bright red VR (L reg), waves exchanged.You on here chap?

Wolverhampton asda car park , spotted a very tidy M reg green VR6 with spoiler up sitting in the sun

Hi, Billzeebub,

Yep that was me in Sutton, I am local so more nods and waves to be exchanged. Only had mine for about 3 months you are the first I've seen in the area, starting to think I was the only one about!

Nice clean car you have as well.

My dads just dug out a picture he took in Aldermaston back in 2010

[ATTACH]74764[/ATTACH]

Anyone on here now?

Ben

Clocked a Grey Rado leaving the A3 for Cobham yesterday evening around 5.50pm. The plate looked like K*** GKL..... didn't get a too good a look. Not sure of the flavour but it sounded very throaty!! Woof! :)

Hi Dragon (Steve) twas me so it was. It was nice to speak to you. I need the wing changing on mine its rotten!!!! should have one soon hopefully.