psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Sew this little Beauty in France on the way to Le Mans

image.jpg (163.7 KB)

Spotted it too in Maison Blanc Camping. I think I've seen it there a couple of years now. I think it's a father and son team doing the annual pilgrimage

Who lives or shops in little old Coningsby then? Sat 22 June

20130622_105126_zps4bf3fca6.jpg

Just spotted this for sale here 2.0 16v

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201307318091316/sort/default/usedcars/model/corrado/make/volkswagen/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/postcode/g613lg/radius/1500/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

Apologies if someone has already done this and I'm behind the curve...

Lovely looking k reg green vr6 in Salcombe car park today at lunchtime - on holiday so don't know if you're local or also on holiday here!

Two on the way to Silverstone this morning.

Green one parked at McDonalds/Travelodge on the A43.

Also on the A43/car park M reg blackberry, lady driver who gave us a wave :)

Two on the way to Silverstone this morning.

Green one parked at McDonalds/Travelodge on the A43.

Hello! That was meeeeeeeeeee :D I was attempting to get from Edition 38 to a meet in Surrey... took a while! Hope you had a good day at the Moto GP? I'd spotted you when I was a bit further back and I was willing my lane to move faster so I could catch up and give you a wave!!

I also spotted a green C patiently waiting on the A43 but he was south of Silverstone and northbound. I had escaped the car park by this point and had a completely clear road ahead but I saw him watch me go by so I made sure I waved at him too!

As well as these two, I saw an M reg blackberry valver on the ring road in Basingstoke just before leaving for the show on Friday. It's very rare that I see a Corrado in Basingstoke, but especially not a blackberry! They looked as surprised to see me as I did them!

I saw lots of Corrados at the show and was lucky enough to meet 3 forum members and chat to them for a while (k6kny, alan16v, iamsilverfox). I also saw 2 others with forum stickers but didn't meet the owners, and finally, all the Corrados at the Surrey meet today. The Nurburgring trip 5 years ago is the only time I've seen more in a single weekend I reckon! Just to put the icing on the cake, I saw a DB4 on the way home from the meet - one of my all time favourite cars!

Edited by scarlet_vr6

I think Jon_vr6 may be a bit miffed since it was his car but I was driving :)

Lots of lingering looks from other cars too!

I was glad you were driving i hate traffic. Moto GP was good scarlet when we finally got through the traffic, had a guy compliment me on the plate when we parked up saying his mates daughter was called Storm hehe

Last Thursday (I know - late as ever) saw an unknown blue C on the A31 at Farnham. L? reg driven by a lady.

We were both stuck at lights and it wasn't until we were moving that I saw you!

It is a good plate! Car looked lovely as I went by too.

Cheers yours looked great too, love blackberry colour in the sun.

Classic or Dragon green C near Whitely Fareham today @ 1600. Couldnt get year/reg or type as I was too far behind and missus was driving! :rolleyes:

Nice to see another in the local area!

Red VR6 behind me in the company crap-heap (Ford) on the road to Bridport today. Did wave as we left you at the town bypass roundabout. Was driving slow in the hope you'd blast past and we could have got some pics!

Warwick Street Leamington Spa by the Priors Centre going towards Warwick about 13:40 on Sunday 8th September. Green M reg about 6 cars in front of me. Brighten up journey home from my 12 year olds football match, they got thrashed 14 - 1.

Got a lovely wave and thumbs up from N10*** on the outskirts of Winchester this afternoon. I was in a good mood anyway, but my mood still managed to improve!

spotted a green lowered corrado near tesco in whitstable got a thumbs up around two weeks ago also soar a lady in a blue vr6 in the middle of glasgow while on holiday sadly i was in my mates lupo around a week ago anyone on here

Got a double C feast today. First one was about 12.40. Blackish, lowered, great rims and really looked A1 on the Poole to Blandford Road, on a private plate. I flashed and :thumbleft: was in the company crap heap so you may have been puzzled at an over-excited old geezer! Whoever you are (and you're not local) you have a lovely car and if you're in Dorset, get in touch through here or Dorset Corrado on FB!

Second one looked standard and sort of Blackberry colour at Derbys Corner heading toward Broadstone. Had no chance of waving! Most in one day outside of a meet!

About 3 o'clock today going into chesham. Dark coloured (burgundy pearl?) Corrado with badgeless grill.

M reg. you were at the front of the traffic light cue . I waved but was in a lorry and you were looking the other way :(

Black G60 with red badges on the rear all original alloys, Preston Ring road. stood out loads in rush hour traffic.

Grey g60 on avenida de pio, Valencia. By the expo hotel. Looked mint especially in the 31° :-)

Edited by st4stokie

Black VR6 in Cambridge this evening, L866 xxx.

I followed you into town, car looked really nice and good to see an enthusiastic owner in Cambridge for a change!