psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I thought was going to be mine in mexborough as mine is around there everyday of week but not got crystal lights

N 604/406 DBP VR6 this morning A58 heading from Rammy to Rawtenstall. spotted this one before, flashed beeped and waved but did'nt seem to be noticed. I was in the silver Range rover.

Also spotted the back end of a red C hidden deep in the depths of the Garage opposite the eagle and child in Rammy earlier in the week/possibly last week?

red corrado, may have been a valver think it had borbet a's on coming from bishop tawton? was in a mates caddy, too fast to wave haha

Sorry for being ignorant holeinmk1, I use the a56 every morning, I did see the Range Rover but didn't think you were waving at me! Not many Range Rovers show much appreciation for the Corrado! Sure you were in a Lexus last time??!!

N 604/406 DBP VR6 this morning A58 heading from Rammy to Rawtenstall. spotted this one before, flashed beeped and waved but did'nt seem to be noticed. I was in the silver Range rover.

Also spotted the back end of a red C hidden deep in the depths of the Garage opposite the eagle and child in Rammy earlier in the week/possibly last week?

H*** ENK in blue spotted on the A40 yesterday, unfortunately was in my Polo estate :)

*wave* :) was on my way back home (Harlesden) from Brighton

Today Blue Storm (still 1st owner about 70yrs old) in Attlenborough Norfolk

In excelent original condition.

Did it have spotlights mounted in the radiator grill?

Did it have spotlights mounted in the radiator grill?

No it did not had any light in the front grill Tim, it was in original shape. Storm edition-nice. He keep this car for his son he said. But if I was his son I would not wait that long...so it must be sign to his grandson ;o)

Spotted a blue M-reg Corrado looking very shiny near Paddington station. I was the grinning cyclist who did a double take and gave you a thumbs up as you came off the roundabout :)

Thought i spotted one on the news, only caught a glimpse but it was some flooded street and what looked like a corrado parked by the kerb outside some houses

Saw the red G60 again today. JI67 OUL - I think. Normal BBS wheels. Big yellow steeringwheel lock.

Did the g60 have dished bbs on stuartfzr

Not this one tho Jack.:(

White C in Hereford.

Was at Halfords junction, just picked up a radiator temp sensor from TM factors.

Awesome white C driven past. I waved but I was probably too slow.

H668 LJM...

Was in my silver audi a4...

Edited by Daniel29490

bit late posting this but I went to the German Show at Beaulieu last weekend and saw 2 others Corrados there. Do they belong to anyone here?

That white one above

I spotted a beautiful mystic blue in Kempston retail park tonight, N reg, looked tidy. Gave a toot and a thumbs up but drove away quick as I am always worried I look like an obsessed nutter rather than an admiring enthusiast. Does anyone drive a Corrado and not enthuse? I'd find it hard to believe :o

Dawn