psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted on Shenfield Road towards the A12 roundabout, sitting in 2nd place by some road work traffic lights around 12 noon today. Initially thought blue but it's darker than aqua; and not quite black.

Couldn't get close enough to see reg or model but great to see one near by. Thought to check the BP garage for potential fuel stop :) - no joy and didn't see it again. Made my day!

Spotted on Shenfield Road towards the A12 roundabout, sitting in 2nd place by some road work traffic lights around 12 noon today. Initially thought blue but it's darker than aqua; and not quite black.

Couldn't get close enough to see reg or model but great to see one near by. Thought to check the BP garage for potential fuel stop :) - no joy and didn't see it again. Made my day!

Moonlight blue pearl lc5m, like mine?

494bb072c3ddc9b5da8d2dd160e911e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Moonlight blue pearl lc5m, like mine?

Could have been, yes. Just a little too far from it to say for sure.

Interesting colour though - not seen that one before.

Spotted a couple over the last week, nice red vr6 parked up in plymouth on Wednesday for the firework competition. Saw someone was sat in it but was with my girlfriend and in-laws so couldn't say hi.

Also on my way back up north saw a lovely dark vr6 with crystal rear lights. Followed me into the 50mph zone near Nottingham, gave a thumbs up but don't think you saw me in my beemer.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spotted on the Salisbury to Fordingbridge road, dark C with private plate (?). We did spot each other! Was it you?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Momentous day in Wales today, I finally spotted some other Corrado's. Okay it was at Volksfest Wales but still there were 4 of us, all in the same field, and I got to meet Dazz_g60_wales and his Mrs too! Great day for me!347849867c4f41bafb313c00d50afed5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I keep saying that the shows are a great way to meet new people

And Graham and family are testament to that even though I did not have the banana with Me they kept a smile on my face all day.looking forward to next year already.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Can't believe it! After a weekend of Corrados at the National Day I go and spot a gem of a G60 in my home town, Blandford Forum - and in my favourite colour - steel grey! Turning out to be like busses! After following a near similar one round Brands yesterday too!

Corrado heaven.

Can't believe it! After a weekend of Corrados at the National Day I go and spot a gem of a G60 in my home town, Blandford Forum - and in my favourite colour - steel grey! Turning out to be like busses! After following a near similar one round Brands yesterday too!

Corrado heaven.

I think that was me you were following round Brands! Really nice to meet you at the show, did you manage to video the lap? Would love to see it!

Martin

I think that was me you were following round Brands! Really nice to meet you at the show, did you manage to video the lap? Would love to see it!

Martin

G60? If so yes! And can you believe it. My home town spotted a local with the exact same model and colour. I wasn't popular holding up the traffic in town centre!

Around midday today a Dragon Green Corrado spotted looking great driving through central Edenbridge. Unfortunately I wasn't in mine.

Saw a nice red Corrado after not having seen anything local in........Amman Jordan! Said to the kids ' guess what car i just saw' They started laughing at me when i told them, expecting me to say lambo, bugatti etc. My wife just rolled her eyes...

I'm famous! haha, that was me (classic green) Storm!

Edenbridge seems to be a hotbed of Corrado activity as I saw another one there today almost same location!

Two spotted on my travels today!..

Firstly, around 3pm I saw a Red F-reg Valver parked at the end of a side road just off Brockley Grove SE23. Later saw a Twilight Violet N-reg VR, piloted by a lady through Edenbridge (near Waitrose) around 4.15pm

I thought they started on G!

They started on an 89F. Of course if it is younger you can put an older plate on a car so it may not even have been an F plate

Spotted a beautiful vr I'm Southampton at a meet down the royal Thai pier, never met the owner wondering if it was someone from here?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I shouldn't really be surprised I haven't seen an F reg, I haven't seen G, H, J, K, L, M or N reg one for years either, Volksfest Wales was the only 3 other Corrado's I've seen for years!!!

Hi Fay when we going to see you at some CCGB shows would be good to see you again.

so who do I keep seeing near Chineham Bus Park wearing Classic Green? Got a nice, friendly wave today as I was in the C for a change 8)